• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I just hit 1,000 posts. AMA.

Years
  • After 2 months of reactivating my PC account I achieved what 70% of this community probably hasn't done; reach 4 digit post figures. At least that's what I think the percentages are. Please feel free to actually do calculations and correct me.

Also feel free ask literally anything. I'm bored and I see this trend surfacing so I figured why not lmao.

Years
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! i was stuck at like 3,000 posts or so for like...7 years! i only got these last 5K or so in the past 2 years

what section do you like posting in the most? and why is it Off-Topic :coolcat:

Years
  • Congrats on the big milestone!

My question is: how long till 10k posts now?

Thank you! And if my math is correct, it'll be in early 2023 when I hit that 5 figs milestone (assuming I keep at my pace right now lol).

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i was stuck at like 3,000 posts or so for like...7 years! i only got these last 5K or so in the past 2 years

what section do you like posting in the most? and why is it Off-Topic :coolcat:

Thank you! I barely ever post in Off Topic tho it's only recently made its way into my Favorites.

For real though it's a combination of Forum Games and Pokemon Trivia where I find the most activity at. It's super active and the topics are pretty easy to answer so my post number increases drastically over there :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Congratulations! Speaking of which...

What is something in life you think takes up too much of your time?

Years
  • Congratulations! Speaking of which...

What is something in life you think takes up too much of your time?

Youtube. No joke I feel like I spend 8+ hours a day on that site. Whether it's uploading my own videos or binge watching others, there's always new content all the time.

congrats man.

at the current rate i'm going, i'll hit 1000 posts in 356 years. that will be the year 2376.

Oh my god respect to one of the OGs. Impressive to think that you've been here since 2004 and only posted 45 times. I'm honored that one of those was on my thread <3.

Years
  • How does it feel to have posted over a thousand times in this forum?

I think it's supposed to be rewarding but I'm not entirely sure...

Hey there, Crobat lad! Do you actually drink ketchup from the bottle? If so, when did you start doing it?

Yes I often tend to. It used to be bottles as a child but now I chug those refill packs with the nozzle on them. Something like this.

I just hit 1,000 posts. AMA.

Is this wrong and unhealthy? Absolutely. Do I know and acknowledge that? All too well. Does it give me a dopamine hit and taste bud overload at the same time every time? You bet.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Drinking ketchup, I CANNOT IMAGINE, but live your best live, my dude.

You said you left PC for a while, what made you come back? :>

Years
  • Drinking ketchup, I CANNOT IMAGINE, but live your best live, my dude.

You said you left PC for a while, what made you come back? :>

Honestly? This lockdown lol. I got back into playing rom hacks to pass the time and it made me remember my PC account I've had since 2013, so I figured why not give this community another go? Haven't regretted it since.

I might go inactive again once work starts coming back in full swing but for now, I'mma enjoy my unlimited free time here.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Congratulations on 1,000 posts! You've almost surpassed me.

Now, onto the question:

If you could learn an additional language, which one would it be and why?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congratulations on 1,000 posts! You've almost surpassed me.

Now, onto the question:

If you could learn an additional language, which one would it be and why?

Oh my god how did I not see this. I feel bad now.

Thanks a bunch! And I know it's months overdue, but I'd be down to learn Japanese. Something really beyond my comfort zone and would allow me to finally watch anime without subs! Lmao.

Back