• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i want an AMA too

Years
  • heya Austin! what's the meaning behind your sig?

sometimes i forget things but then i remember them

Oh wow, interesting question right off the bat. I just recently changed my signature to this haha.

It's actually a little reminder to myself about some personal things that have happened in my life! Forget meaning not to dwell on past mistakes and Remember meaning to... well, remember, good experiences and to learn from the the past. Essentially it's a more personal and indirect way of saying "live and learn".

Also I'm too lazy to make a cooler looking signature :P

Years
  • i like that! speaking of your life, where do you see yourself in 5 years? don't think of this as a career question or anything lol, just answer however you please.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You have a Wigglytuff avatar so I automatically love you. (´∀`)♡

Deep question here: if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

Years
  • i like that! speaking of your life, where do you see yourself in 5 years? don't think of this as a career question or anything lol, just answer however you please.

Oh gosh I've always been bad at answering this question haha. Realistically speaking, I can see myself moving out and living somewhere on my own in that time. My goal in life is stability and happiness (which is the goal of most people I think), and I hope in that time I've made some progress towards that goal. Eventually I want to move to Washington state, but I can't see that happening in 5 years, more like 10. Oh also I hope I still have my dog <3

You have a Wigglytuff avatar so I automatically love you. (´∀`)♡

Deep question here: if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

omg ty wigglytuff is the best ♥

If I could change one thing about myself it would definitely have to be my confidence. I've always had a lot of self-confidence and shyness issues and it's definitely made me miss some great opportunities throughout my life. I've learned a lot over the years but I still have a ways to go before I'm comfortable with myself and who I am as a person.

yeah who are you?

also what was ur fav album released in 2020?

I'm Austin and I'm a great person who everyone should be friends with

this is very much outside my usual genre, but Fetch the Bolt Cutters by Fiona Apple is really really good.
    In my own preferred genre, I really loved Afterburner by Dance Gavin Dance, but it's not the most accessible so my safe answer is Fetch the Bolt Cutters.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Why do you and also how but also; why?

Also why are pancakes superior to waffles in every way?

Years
  • favorite topping/extra (e.g. chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc) for your waffles?

i have a sweet tooth, so i really like chocolate chips, whipped cream, ice cream, etc. Sundae toppings go really well on waffles. Oh, and peanut butter is pretty good with waffles too!

i'm hungry now, thanks

Years
  • what kinda stuff have you done in rails

I just started learning more about rails not too long ago so I haven't really done anything, but right now I'm learning about mailers and implementing authentication systems in order to build a lightweight Twitter clone as a learning exercise. If you're interested in seeing my web dev baby steps, it'll be deployed to heroku eventually and you'll be able to see how little I know lmao

what (non-pokemon) game do you think should have a remake? what console/platform do you want it on?

Sly Cooper desperately needs to come back and I would do anything for a new game, so I think the first Sly Cooper game should be remade from the ground up for PS5. I can just imagine a next-gen Sly Cooper and I need it so bad aaaaA

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Sly Cooper is awesome!

Have you played Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky? Because Guildmaster Wigglytuff is great and you're giving me vibes!

If you could hang out with any PC user for a day IRL, who would it be?

Years
  • Sly Cooper is awesome!

Have you played Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky? Because Guildmaster Wigglytuff is great and you're giving me vibes!

If you could hang out with any PC user for a day IRL, who would it be?

I've played Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky extensively haha, I really love those games. They're actually the reason I love Wigglytuff so much! A few years ago my PC username was actually Guildmaster Wigglytuff!

Aw there's so many PC people I'd love to hang out with for a day. I'd probably go with Aquacorde because she's been incredible to me over the years, always giving me advice and being so reliable and caring, so I would have a great time hanging out with her for a day. Other members who I'd like to hang out with would be my other pair, Juno, Dakota, Inky, Rabinov, Fletch, bly, and just about everyone who I talk to regularly on the PC Discord. There's so many great people here and I just want to hang out with all of you aaaa

What advice do you wish you'd received earlier in your life?

This is kind of cliche, but "be who you are, not who you think you should be" is something that I wish I had embraced earlier in life. For a lot of my childhood and teenage years I had this "fake it until you make it" mentality where I would suppress aspects of my personality and pretend to be someone more mature, worldly, and jaded, because that's how all the people I respected were. I thought I had to act a certain way in order to be noticed and liked, but only later in life I realized that it's more important to be yourself first and foremost, and you'll evolve naturally over time.

Years
  • what's ur favorite show from the mid 2000s

I was about to respond with The Office, but then I remembered Avatar: The Last Airbender and now I'm ashamed of myself for not immediately thinking of it. So, Avatar: The Last Airbender is 100% my favorite show of the mid 2000s, I watched it religiously and was always excited for new episodes. I hope they don't mess the Netflix series up ;-;

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Austin :D

Favourite character from Avatar and the Last Airbender?

How about your favourite character from The Office?

If you could delete a Pokemon from existence, which one are you deleting and why?

Back