• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember your first avatar as a PC member?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • A default one, Jolteon <3 I stayed with it for a while if I remember correctly.

Vragon

This was mine, but smaller. Able to fit without breaking the rules.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't find them now, like five years later 'n shit, but it was either Captain Hitsugaya or Rin Okumura.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Oof, that was way back in... 2010? 2011? In my archaic account.

A small gif of an U.F.O. (regular saucer really) bobbing from side to side was my choice. I believe. That's as far back as I can recall.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I dunno... Probably Lucario or something.

I'd go and look, but I kinda ate my old profile so it technically doesn't exist anymore.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hqdefault.jpg

A small, better quality of this picture. I believe it might have had some words or something but I can't remember. And I might have had a gif version of it as my signature or something.

Again, don't remember.

After that came my onslaught of Red avatars and signatures for years until I decided that it was time to move on because I grew up from being some rabid fangirl god I'm embarrassed by my 16-yo self honestly.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Probably some non-GIF version of this image, or something similar.

I remember it was some cocky looking screencap of Drew during a contest. lol

Back