• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you use your locker in High School?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I started out utilizing them at first, cramming everything I thought I needed. Overtime I began to realize I didn't need so many materials on a daily basis, and so I managed to carry everything I needed in a rather thick binder I carried everywhere.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Still in high school at the moment - have not used my locker at all in the past 4 / 5 years! I always preferred carrying all my books in my backpack, it seemed more inconvenient to run to my locker between classes. Though this has probably been super bad for my back since I always carry around my laptop, textbooks etc. at school. :p

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
my school only had lockers for sixth formers and even then they cost £5 to rent and there were only about twenty, so i just didn't bother. shame because the idea of decorating a locker is really cute :(((

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
no, my school didn't have lockers and as far as i know it still doesn't. it was a very, very small school so we didnt see the need for lockers. we were allowed to carry around our backpacks with us. granted, it wasnt much of an issue as there were only.. 5 teachers in the school? again, very small school. it was a private school with only about 30-40 students so..yeah.

i miss that school.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
in high school yeah, but we had small lockers that couldn't even fit all of my books. it was better than carrying around twelve to fifteen books to and from school everyday, though!

Back