• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    YAY new people to join in on the fun! :D I look at your post count and wonder how far along you'd be right now with allllllllll the posts you have...lol.

Torchic @ 31,285
    Hatch @ 31,300
    Blaziken @ Level 100: 31,460
    Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D
    Yes um, what are points?

And what does this mean:

2. You MUST label your VPP's for what they are used for.
    For Example: What VPP's were used for Legendary, Challenges and Masters.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Yes um, what are points?

And what does this mean:

2. You MUST label your VPP's for what they are used for.
    For Example: What VPP's were used for Legendary, Challenges and Masters.

Read Me! <- First 2 posts should explain a few things for you. As for what VPP's are used for, it's to help you later on down the line when using VPP's as prerequisites to raise Legendary Pokemon or were used to complete a certain Challenge. If they've been used for a Legendary, they can't be used again and same deal goes for Challenges. As for Master Pokemon, these are Special Pokemon awarded to you but must be requested and have requirements(read the Read Me i linked). They can be used to fulfill requirements for Legendary Pokemon or Challenges.

Hopefully Caite doesn't kill me for answering it, much less potentially getting something wrong.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Pretty much what Code said. You get points for raising VPP's that you can use in the Shop to buy items...Mega Stones for example. As for labeling it's more to keep track of what Pokemon is used for what or how you got a certain Pokemon like an event.

Years
  • They would be because you would raising two different VPP at once just that one would take much longer depending on how long it takes everyone to finish their posts.

So if you have 500 posts for Community and only 50 left for Articuno by the time you're done with Articuno you'd still need 450 for Community and you could pick your next VPP.

So, just to be clear since I'm a bit dim, the community VPP runs alongside your current "personal" VPP and you can still start another personal one if necessary whilst raising the community one?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So, just to be clear since I'm a bit dim, the community VPP runs alongside your current "personal" VPP and you can still start another personal one if necessary whilst raising the community one?

Yep once you finish your personal VPP you can start another one. Community VPP won't run all the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Alrighty it's time to try our first Community VPP. You have 1 WEEK to post a Pokemon you want to try to be picked to be raised. You can pick ANY Pokemon as long as its not a Legendary or Ultra Beast. Whoever posts a Pokemon will be part of the event.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Any pokémon? Do we choose it together or? o:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • alolan_vulpix_by_alolan_sprites-dat7jlm.gif

I plan to raise its evolved form eventually with an Ice stone but I think everyone would enjoy an Arctic Fox during the onset of Winter(for those up North anyway).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alolan Vulpix isn't a bad idea. I was thinking something pink like Audino for Valentine's Day. But Caite may or may not be doing something for VDay already so shrug.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm really stupid, but can somebody explain what community VPP means? I've read and re-read the opening post but I don't understand ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back