• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Well, so I'm done with Milotic, so guess I'll move to the next one! c:

Name: Cubism
Pokémon: Cufant
Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Well, so I'm done with Milotic, so guess I'll move to the next one! c:

Name: Cubism
Pokémon: Cufant
Hemisphere: Southern

Cufant @ 1,807
Hatch @ 1,822
Copperajah @ Level 100: 1,967
Shiny: Yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll also be taking Jumpluff as my next Pokemon @ 6,775 and it will be shiny. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

VPP.png

ATTENTION ALL TRAINERS

I have some big news for all of you trainers in VPP. With the merge of VPP and M&G I have decided to add a few people on my team to help me along. We've been working together to make VPP better than ever. While it might not seem like much right now we're working on plans to add more and better things in the future.

So as of right now I give to you my Right Hand Lady Fairy as my Second in Command and then my Left Hand Man Meadow as my Third in Command. With the announcement of these two to my team I will no longer do my own numbers in fact no one will do their own numbers. I picked these two for a reason other they have been awesome with helping me with things behind the curtain and to keep a safe and level playing field. If any of us want to do a Tag-Team the third person can do our numbers.

So what does this mean for the two? It means other than me they are the only two who can now give you your numbers when you post here to claim a Pokemon. It also means if something were to happen to me they can pick up where I left off and keep going as if nothing ever happened. They have the power to do anything and everything I do. And if you guys ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D

~ Caite-chan

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Ooo... Nice ^^. I actually have a question, if I pick a tag team Pokemon with someone else do I temporarily stop collecting post for my current solo Pokemon (in my case Onix) or it's actually done at the same time?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ooo... Nice ^^. I actually have a question, if I pick a tag team Pokemon with someone else do I temporarily stop collecting post for my current solo Pokemon (in my case Onix) or it's actually done at the same time?

You would do the Tag-Team at the same time as your normal Pokémon. Both of you have to finish the Pokémon before you can add it to your stats.

Years
ooh i'm blind I finished my azumarill a while ago! now i need a rock type ~ time to pick a fav

Name: Sheep
Pokémon: Rockruff (Midday if I can pick)
Hemisphere: Northern

:D

I've also finished my icy snow vivillon! (was 28,678)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I hope someone jumps in to tag with you soon, Wiz! 🙏

ooh i'm blind I finished my azumarill a while ago! now i need a rock type ~ time to pick a fav

Name: Sheep
Pokémon: Rockruff (Midday if I can pick)
Hemisphere: Northern

:D

I've also finished my icy snow vivillon! (was 28,678)

Omggggggg, great choice with Rockruff there!! (*w*) One of my faves. <3

Here ya go!

Rockruff @ 28,715
Hatch @ 28,730
Lycanroc (Midday) @ Level 100: 28,890
Shiny: No

AzcegOS.gif

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
S2_Kimono_Girl_artwork.png

Kimono Girl Dragon is ready to GO~!

Name: Dragon
Pokémon: Eevee
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
S2_Kimono_Girl_artwork.png

Kimono Girl Dragon is ready to GO~!

Name: Dragon
Pokémon: Eevee
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Eevee @ 10,802
Hatch @ 10,817
Eevee @ Level 100: 10,977
Shiny: No

Enjoy! <3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

VPP.png

ATTENTION ALL TRAINERS

The time has come to close this thread. The good news is VPP moved to its own section HERE. You'll be able to do anything and everything VPP related there.

We're keeping the Stats Thread open for the time being so all you Trainers can transfer your stats over to the new section. All you need to do is make a new thread and create your stats anyway you'd like. Also if you have completed one of the Community Day / Get-Together Events go ahead and post in the new thread and let us know.

Thanks to Pokémon Trivia for hosting VPP for so long...you guys were great. :D

~ Caite-chan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back