• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YEET or YOINK!

Years
  • Super simple one really. Someone will come up with a thing (be it a physical item, a fictional item, an animal, a person, as specific or as vague as you want, the sky's the limit!) and the next person to post will have to choose to either YEET it (throw it away/get it out of their sight) or YOINK it (grab it/make it theirs). And it's not needed, but it'd also be cool if you explain your choice :D

To get the ball rolling, why don't we start off with something simple, like,

a mountain bike?

Years
  • Yeet it over the edge.

I love cycling, but I only watch it these days. I used to train every day when I was younger, though that was road cycling not cross. No more bikes for me!

Spiders?

Years
  • controversial yoink! after i learned that a large majority of their species are harmless bros who feed off other, actually deadly pests (roaches, mosquitoes, etc.), i make sure to keep as many of them alive in my house from now on. not even that hard considering the only ones i encounter are pretty smol.

grand piano?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I love this idea for a forum game. But I'm gonna have to yeet this one. Fell off one when I was young and embarrassed myself. Never again.

Sour candy?

Years
  • Yoink! Toxic Waste is one of my favorite candies and I love seeing how much sour shit I can stand.

Scotch? Single malt of course.

Years
  • honestly sounds good but i'll have to yeet, since i don't drink whisky

how bout a nice, cold, glass of water?

Years
  • hmmmm yeet for now. maybe yoink on specific mornings.

to differentiate this from the Yum or Yuck thread (lol), how about... an iPhone 12 Pro Max?

Setsuna

Years
  • Yoink that quick, I don't even use an iPhone, but it'd still be handy to have.

I like the variety offered here. How about a large bucket of ice?

Years
  • yoink real quick bcs my feet need a cool down from being in hot sneaks all day.

i'm a sucker for variety. how about a vintage volkswagen beetle?

Years
  • Sorry but YEET. hats in general make my head all sweaty after 3 mins or so. No bueno.

English to Japanese dictionary?

Setsuna

Years
  • Yoink! Some extra help cleaning sounds really nice.

I misread someone earlier and thought they said bottle caps, so I'm here to ask: bottle caps?

Years
  • well we yeet those regularly around here for funsies, so i'mma do that. watch 'em fly!

face mask lined with 24 karat gold?

Setsuna

Years
  • Sure I'll yoink that, but I wouldn't use it. I'm comfortable with the one I have, and maybe I could do something with the gold. Who knows.

A box of oysters?

Years
  • ooh if it's freshly cooked with butter then that's a HARD YOINK. lemme gobble all that up.

how about... i dunno, an ancient chinese gong?

Back