• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Both would be embarrassing but I choose GUTS

Restart your life with memories of the previous life or start a new one as a new random person?

Years
  • Restart my life with memories of the previous life.

Have your current pet live as long as you do or bring a past pet back to life?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Current pet live as long as me, though neither as I don't want to play god

Swim in the Atlantic naked or walk across the Sahara naked

Years
  • Walk across the Sahara naked

Sleep on the floor wearing PJs but have no pillow or sleep on the floor entirely naked but have one pillow?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • ....wow. Uhh, probably swim in the atlantic. i'm loving the questions today LOL. sleep with PJs, its the winter i couldnt sleep if i was naked, even if i had a pillow.

Be covered in tarantulas or covered in millipedes?

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • covered in tarantulas

would you rather drink a bottle of beetle juice or eat 6 live millipedes?

Years
  • Drink a bottle of beetle juice

Be naked in front of your whole family for 3 hours or run through downtown naked for 5 min?

Years
  • Pocket meatballs since it doesn't have a meme

Get run over by a car and die or kill 5 small children with your car?

Years
  • Drive a train.

Have your name known forever for doing something terrible or never be recognized for accomplishing something wonderful?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • be remembered forever.

Discover a new hospitable planet for humanity or discover a way to essentially heal the Earth back to the way it used to be?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Either is pointless because humanity will still remain as conflicted as now, I go with healing, cause healing the Earth is simpler and takes less travel. It would give us a kind of second chance depending on how Earth is healed.

Sleep on concrete or a bed made of legos

Last edited:
    Years
  • Concrete

Be a teacher in a school for kids with behavior problems or be a pet groomer for bad cats and dogs?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • hold my breath

be forced to read trashy smut fanfics in front of all your closest relatives or be forced to publish your own trashy smut fanfic on a website with knowledge that in 10 years it'll be picked up and published in a collection with your name on it

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Omg these questions are so morbid, uhh, hold my breathgdi

Publish the fanfic and be like YUP I WROTE THAT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

Be packed in an elevator with 15 stinky smelly people for 10 minutes or have someone try to talk to you you hate for 1 hour

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back