• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Laptop, since I don't own a desktop.

Stuck on an island with two erupting volcanoes on the level of Mount Vesuvius during a category 5 hurricane + F5 tornado + a 500 meter tsunami, during a deadly mutated smallpox outbreak OR ride a unicycle naked with hands tied behind back across a tiny strand of rope across a valley a 100 meters above a lake filled with M. paranensis during 110° F heatwave during the summer and a swarm of the world's most dangerous serial killers are waiting on the other side of the cliff

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I always get ninja'd! UMM, stuck on the island, I could find shelter somewhere im sure

Sprint 1 mile or jog 3 miles?

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Crunchyroll. Hulu can eat a bag of (censored for the young eyes of PC)

Curly pasta or shell pasta?

Years
  • Working on Halloween is fun.

Type with using one finger or be on the phone with Customer Service who put you on hold for 5 minutes listening to background music they play?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Typing with one finger would be my choice but sometimes listening to customer service music can be relaxing.
    Original Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back