• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Gon' Rain! [Dragon Wins!]

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's Gon' Rain!
    The Tournament
    Winter is finally over, and as the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers (idc that it's not April or May rn). Now all the Water-types want to come out and play! This tournament is the second in a series based on weather teams--this time rain.

images
    The Rules

• Battles are to be held on Pok?Community's Showdown server, or the main Pok?mon Showdown server
    • Battles will be Best of 3, in the [Gen 7] OU Tier, single elimination
    • Your team must have at least one Pok?mon with the Drizzle ability, and at least one Pok?mon with a rain-activated ability (Swift Swim, Dry Skin, Rain Dish, Hydration, Forecast)
    • Please post all replays in this thread as verification of your victory/loss
    • Post both your Pok?Community username and your battle server username to sign up

Participants
    Nah (Zekrom52)
    Choice Specs (Choice Specs)
    wolf (wolf)
    Aurora (Aurora)
    Noa (Captain Noanoa)
    Kostas (kwstaspaokara)
    Christos (Christos)
    Radiating (Alex497)
    gimmepie (gimmepie)
    Dragon (Aerithhh)
    Rabinov (rabiNOv, Arcaneum)
    Sam1994 (blackcharizard94)
    antemortem (antemortem)
    punkysaur (punkysaur)

Bracket: http://challonge.com/hrgkr4rf

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    name's not as good as slush rush hour

watch me lose this with rainy castform (in)

Years
    • Seen today
    Is it possible that I sign up as a sparring partner for this tourney? I have a really tight schedule, so I most likely won't have time for battles, but I'd like to try the format.

So if people wanna practice...you can ask me if I'm on...? (is this fine?)

Years
  • Is it possible that I sign up as a sparring partner for this tourney? I have a really tight schedule, so I most likely won't have time for battles, but I'd like to try the format.

I could certainly use the practice :')

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Is it possible that I sign up as a sparring partner for this tourney? I have a really tight schedule, so I most likely won't have time for battles, but I'd like to try the format.

You're free to offer yourself up as a practice partner for people to make use of.

Not gonna add you to the participant list since you're not actually gonna be taking part in the actual tourney matches tho

Back