• 984 replies

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,280 posts
15.4 Years
I am one of identical triplets officer, just look at my Team Rocket ID... oh snap.

You there! Did you just jump over that fence instead of waiting till you're allowed to use cut?
Currently Training | Tag Team w/Roni
You down with VPP? | My HOF

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 38 Minutes Ago
5,130 posts
4.8 Years
Why yes, officer. I am not the player though, I'm an NPC. My instructions were to get behind the fence, keep a low profile and pop out with an exclamation point when the trainer has cut a path through. I lay in wait with my high level team and force people to fight just when they are distracted and think it's safe. Muwahaha.

You, Halt! This hardworking Zekrom was your Taxi driver. He took you where you wanted to go, then you jumped out of the taxi cab without paying. I'm here to arrest you.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,280 posts
15.4 Years
No, no, no, officer. He was working off licence. He shoved an uber sticker on his windshield as he pulled up. Here, look, I payed on the app!

Hey! What you doing riding your bike on cycling road at night with no lights on?

Megan

Life...

Age 31
They/Them
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,540 posts
8.1 Years
Oh...oh...OH! That's why it is so dark. I thought it was my Black Glasses!

So, tell me again: What is there not to understand about "no fights allowed in the Safari Zone"?

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,280 posts
15.4 Years
But that Kangaskhan started throwing things at me! I think one of them was it's baby *rubs head*

Stop! What do you think you're doing? You know you can't go into the Pokemon League without 8 badges...

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 38 Minutes Ago
5,130 posts
4.8 Years
That only applies to challengers. It's me they'll fight. I am Karen of the elite four after all.

Now, what do you think YOU are doing? Putting a banana peel on the floor of the pokemon center? Littering is always a 1,000 pokedollar fine, but this is a whole different level. Someone could get hurt.

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,280 posts
15.4 Years
I only put it down as food for my Pokémon officer! Honestly! My poor little bulbasaur suffers from leg cramps and needs the potassium!

You there! Stop! You can't go surfing! I don't care if your pokemon knows how... Let me see your badges...

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 38 Minutes Ago
5,130 posts
4.8 Years
I'm playing the surfing Pikachu minigame officer, not using the hm!

Stop, right there! You're tying up that man. I know how you feel, Tobias has an unfair advantage by using a team of legendaries to compete in the Lily of the Valley conference, but that doesn't give you the right to tie and gag him, and lock him the basement so he can't fight Ash. That's kidnapping, and it's a serious crime! I am going to have to take you to prison.

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,280 posts
15.4 Years
I'm not tying him up officer, honestly!!! This is merely the latest in rope fashion all the way from Fortree City!

Hey! Whatcha think you're doing looking in the window of Professor Elm's lab!?

Roni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
12,333 posts
7.9 Years
hmm? oh officer i'm merely the cleaner he hired! just wiping down this one specific window is all before i sneak in and steal a Totodile head back inside.

whoa hold on now, what are you doing with that Azure Flute kid? you know that's contraband right?
Paired with Ash KetchupModerator of Meet & Greet
VPPAvatar
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy