• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

roast your favorite old gen

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Can we talk about the hidden cave RIGHT UNDER the cycling road in dppt. I was wondering how to get a gibble and the dex said in that areia I had to look it up. If it wasnt for the Internet I would have never knew it was there.

yeah that one's a bit weird

like secrets and hidden areas are cool and all, but who the fuck was gonna think to check under the bridge, especially when the more visible Wayward Cave entrance is already there?

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • Sorry sixth gen, but a zombie having a seige could quite likely win you. Especially ORAS, like at least XY is good for Nuzlocking and the like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Gen 5: Why do so many Pokémon evolve so late? And what's with this all this dex filler?

Gen 7: Why is your beginning filled with endless cutscenes and why does your definitive version have a worse story?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Imagine having to rely on a now-defunct online service to grow Berries

This thread in 5 years: "lol imagine having to rely on a now-defunct online service to trade - and also pay for it (TWICE if you want GTS)"

But yeah, so glad you can buy berries in B2W2. I've maxxed out my Join Avenue on my glitchy B2 cart so I'll never replay that one, just keep it so I can have berries. Shame about Hidden Abilities though.

Years
  • Ghetisis is a one noted villain , whose grunts are more interesting. Has one of the worst starters in tepig. One game has no familiar pokemon until postgame and the other blocks like half the map behind postgame

Back