• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

The dust from Red vs Blue has settled and the old DCC has made it's much anticipated return! We will have the results shortly determining the winner.

However, we are now one again! How is everyone? 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I know my mood wasn't exactly the best during the event, but results will be close. I know it's likely #radreds will end up getting the 6 extra points from the Time Capsule challenge but the question is, will it be enough?

Years
  • I know one thing the Red Vs Blue event made me do, having to be forced to not be able to wear my iconic Oshawott themes plus the fact of having a DCC where you could only talk to a specific group of people as opposed to everyone.

Sirfetch’d

I know one thing the Red Vs Blue event made me do, having to be forced to not be able to wear my iconic Oshawott themes plus the fact of having a DCC where you could only talk to a specific group of people as opposed to everyone.

You should change to an Oshawott theme right away!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've been feeling like a change in theme would be nice, but I really have no idea what to change to at this point.

Sirfetch’d

I am too lazy for themes so I just slap a 3d Pokemon model on and call it a day 8)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    okay you got your ding dang DCC back, nerds.

tumblr_lmj1k4DZIu1qafrh6.gif

no more complaining. that means you Paige. >:I

Years
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Yessssss

As for how I am, I am still tired for some reason. Caffeine is not helping!

Also in regards to themes, I've been thinking I want to change but I would want to go with another Reshiram and I can't find a picture I want to use. :T I could make one but ehhhh maybe eventually.

Years
  • Yes. Mega Lopunny is the best :D

Ah yes. While the one I have may not be shiny, she's still a wrecker.

Also in regards to themes, I've been thinking I want to change but I would want to go with another Reshiram and I can't find a picture I want to use. :T I could make one but ehhhh maybe eventually.

Maybe there might be a nice fanart of Reshiram that will grab your attention. I get most of my Oshawott icons out of fanart I find on sites like Tumblr and Pixiv.

Years
  • Maybe there might be a nice fanart of Reshiram that will grab your attention. I get most of my Oshawott icons out of fanart I find on sites like Tumblr and Pixiv.
    Yeah, I've gone looking before, but there hasn't been quite anything yet that makes me go "oh yes that will be my new avatar for certain". Although I don't think I've looked on tumblr yet, hmm.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Google is my main source for pics. The last couple of avatars I've used I found on some russian websites via google. Fun stuff.

Sir Codin

Awesome I come back at a time when things are starting to finally die down we can get back to being normal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back