• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Now to await the announcement of the RvB winners!

It'll be close. I know Blue did very well in the compliment war (looking at you, Lucid) but on the other hand Red's DCC was more active (even ended up with more total posts than Blue's DCC) and Red also came out on top in the Time Capsule challenge.

Lucid

It'll be close. I know Blue did very well in the compliment war (looking at you, Lucid) but on the other hand Red's DCC was more active (even ended up with more total posts than Blue's DCC) and Red also came out on top in the Time Capsule challenge.

Thanks yo. The closest was that or quote war imo. If the mods actually kept up with anything, I'll be impressed. We all made it so all over the place. ;( that couldn't of been fun.

I knew you fuckers were gonna kid's t-ball us.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So, it's back to normal? Suppose, now it's going to be crowded in here for a while.

Lucid

Ah, change of theme, finally! Seems nicer. :o

But yeah Paige, you were...quite the force in the quote war. xD I remember you and I quoting each other in all sorts of threads, it was pretty fun!

Hush it! You so had me on that last one big time... Quote war was the only fun one, then shit got awkward. ;|

Everyone get ready for the next MOTM, Chase-Face is letting my bitch-ass host it. I expect a turnout.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Looks like everything's back to normal, and now Genki can come back to chat here (she didn't like participating in the Red vs. Blue event).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DCC! I missed you :D Hello all former reddies.

Years
  • DCC! I missed you :D Hello all former reddies.

Ah yes it was so sad not being able to interact with you because of us being opposed. Same with all my other friends who were sadly my enemies during the event.

But yeah Paige, you were...quite the force in the quote war. xD I remember you and I quoting each other in all sorts of threads, it was pretty fun!

Yeah she was, our Red clan was under threat a lot. If Blue ends up crowning the title, I'd say her quoting skills or even her complimenting skills played a big part for them. That's not to say Red had their fighting spirit shown as well, especially with their late surge to win the Time Capsule challenge.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, despite not actually having been too active (partially my fault, but I blame life. Always gets in the way somehow) I had fun when I did compete. Need to take this Blue themed usertitle away. And now we have a general DCC here again, it's much cosier, with all our bodies pressed together for warmth. Snuggle up everyone!

As for how I am... Eh. There's been a lot going on the past couple of weeks, and getting up at 5:30 now is really tough. Got another six weeks after this yet though, so gonna have to get used to it. Besides that I'm kinda in a transitional phase between moods, and I'm actually quite flat at the moment, trying to bring the mood up and come back up again. Hey ho!

Years
  • I always love it when we're all united as one instead of being split into two tribes fighting to take over the world. And I'm finally without that #radreds hashtag I had to wear during the whole thing.

Lucid

I love how everyone spent a month bitching about this thing, then how fast it died.

Yukari

Looks like it didn't end up destroying the forum after all, Sonata.

Years
  • I do wonder if we could be seeing the forum splash become blue or red based on which team came out on top. But hopefully we can see events that are more unified in the future, but for now we have to look forward to the Get Together.

Years
  • That is indeed true. I remember last year's GT, there was quite a bit that I got to do there. Like going on a mad dash to make a bunch of posts for the Seven Days thing :P

Sirfetch’d

I can't wait for this year's get together 8)) I am so looking forward to the battling competitions :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back