• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you read RPs you're not in?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Question is simple. Do you read the IC threads for RPs you aren't in, or that have finished already? And if so, which?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Not unless I'm looking at doing something similar and want to get some inspiration or help figuring out what to put in the op. I looked at a couple of homestuck rps today as well as one other but I don't remember the name of it. But I didn't read too much into any of them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to! These days I hardly even have time to read all the posts in RPs I do participate in >.< but it'll get better in a month ;)

Years
  • I have before, I don't usually make a habit out of doing so though. I remember that way back I did read an Arcana RP and a pokemon RP about getting shipwrecked that were both just really good to read. I also was reading echo; a Kanto Journey before someone dropped out and I was able to join.

Those were all a long time ago though, I read other RPs far less now since I'm generally quite busy and have plenty RPs I'm in to focus on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't, if I'm interested in a RP and its story then I'll become a part of the story by joining it otherwise I don't really care to read it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I think I did it once or twice in RPs I was really interested in but couldn't join, but generally no.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I used to in the past. But now... Well, I'm too focused on making sure the RPs I'm actually participating in doesn't die before one I'm merely watching. :|

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I tend to only read roleplays I used to be in, since I already feel invested and like to keep up with the characters :<.

Back