• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club of The Month (October)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Here comes the Club of The Month voting Thread!

Mwahahaha! Be sure to read the Guidelines for the CoTM ritual!​

GUIDELINE

Only club members and club owners can vote to ensure the club voting is fair. If you are interested in voting, please join a club.

Two votes per person; you may vote only in a post and not allowed to change your decision after voting. Separate voting posts are permitted.

You must vote for two different clubs, however, only the club the most votes wins.

Club owners may NOT ask their members to vote for their club, but the owners are allowed to ask the members on joining the vote.

Voting starts right now!

Voting lasts till October 31st. The Club of the Month will be announced on the first week of November.

The following clubs cannot be voted, as the clubs have already won the titles of CoTM:
@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club
== The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge ==

This thread is for voting only! Contact Wiicked or Sun for questions.

Discussions, feedback, comments and/or suggestion are welcome. However, expressing them in this thread is strictly prohibited as doing so may mess up the vote counts. Please use the Club Feedback and News Thread for such matters.

PRIZES

An interview with the Club of The Month owner, the interview will be published along the CoTM announcement.

HOW TO VOTE

State clearly for the Pok?mon Clubs you're voting for and submit your vote.
Voting example said:
I want to vote for ABC Club and DEF Club!

VOTED CLUBS

Pok?Community Puzzle League! (Puzzle spin-offs chat & challenges!) +2
~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* +2
Battlerock Galaxy!! - Rock-type Fan Club +1
~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club) +1
The Explorers' Guild ? Mystery Dungeon Club +2
*A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club +2
? Sky High ? Flying-type Club +3

Background credit: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=11206946

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I vote for:

~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* Despite the busy life, Dedenne tries his best to promote his clubs. Reason why I voted this sparkling club, instead his other 2 clubs, because his members are trying their best to keep up with the club whenever a new topic is made.

Battlerock Galaxy!! - Rock-type Fan Club This club truly deserves this vote, firstly most importantly the owner is trying his hardest and very best to keep up with the club. That effort needs to be appreciated and praised. Secondly, the club has new members (finally). Hopefully this vote encourages the club to stay long and active.

Honorable mentions: The old/new members of the following clubs are trying their best to keep up the club activities from time to time. Thank you very much for that.
@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club, Cute Pokemon Club ♬, ~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club), ☁ Sky High ☁ Flying-type Club, *A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'll just drop by to post my votes as well! :D

The Explorers' Guild ☼ Mystery Dungeon Club
This was the first Pokémon Club I've ever joined, and Nagi has made it a really warm and friendly environment for all of us! I must say that I've had very fun and engaging conversations with the other club members throughout my time here, both in the past and recently. Even though I didn't have enough time to keep up with clubs during the past few months, I can safely say that I'm back, and it seems that this club is still as fun as I had remembered it to be! :D

*A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club
I only joined this club a few days ago, but both Gardy and Sun are really fun people who've kept the place alive in unique ways! I've definitely enjoyed it here so far, and I look forward to hanging out at this club some more in the future! (At first, I was too shy to join any other clubs, but I have no regrets joining this one! ^.^)

Years
I'm voting for CharmedGardy's *A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club for the fact the leadership transition was very smooth and he's picked up well from where Sun left off, plus it's always fun discussing Grass-types since they have very intriguing qualities. Definitely a club I view tons of potential with in regards to the leader.

The other pick is Sun's ☁ Sky High ☁ Flying-type Club. He has made some good innovations in topics around the section and the way he's handling fluidity of the topics at hand serves as a great example to be a great club owner.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
My votes go to:

☁ Sky High ☁ Flying-type Club - Sun is absolutely doing all he can to make the club even better. I have to say I've had a lot of fun there lately.

PokéCommunity Puzzle League! (Puzzle spin-offs chat & challenges!) - Challenges and conversation, both of them are present here, which makes it a lot less monotonous.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Forgive me for creating a 5-way tie lol.

Voting for ~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* and The Explorers' Guild ☼ Mystery Dungeon Club.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Congratulations to...

☁ Sky High ☁ Flying-type Club

Interview with Lycanthropy

Congratulations to Sky High's Club of The Month title for October! Tell us how you feel about the club's accomplishments!
Thank you, but actually congratulations to you, Sun! You're the club owner after all. :P Still, I'm proud of what the club had achieved. It had some starting issues, but when it finally got that activity, it went seemingly in freeflow mode: not constantly strictly bound to the topics in bold. A club free like a bird in the sky, that's what it is!

Describe the club with three words.
"Flying Pokémon rule!" will do.

What made the club win?
Not giving up, even when that meant keeping a one-on-one conversation for some time, and keeping a flowing conversation. Additionally, it's the first club (in the actual style of clubs) that made topicless convo an official thing. Oh, and of course because birds are awesome.

What would you like to say to the members of Sky High?
Have I already said birds are awesome? (That goes for the other flying types too by the way.) Anyway, enjoy the new style and go for that maximum amount of chips!

Since Sky High won, is it going to stop there? I noticed 'a curse' from CoTM -- whenever a club wins that title, that club's activity decreases. Do you believe in it? What's this? I see a white hand on your shoulder...
Aaah, and I thought Halloween was over! Oh, it's you. I don't think it's going to die, the new system has already attracted more attention and I think (read: hope) that's going to stay. At least I'm pretty convinced that the club isn't going to die as long as me and Sun both are alive.

Sorry about that white hand, it was just my Mr. Mime trying to get your attention! Alright, One last question, do you have any current plans with the Sky High?
Tsk, tsk... What are you doing with that Mr. Mime here anyway? We were talking about flying Pokémon, you traitor.
Currently, it's restyling the club and the index. When that's finished I guess it's time for some club event! What will be? Did I get your attention? Good. Just keep an eye on Sky High and you'll find out (and while you're there, why not make some posts too?)

The CoTM voting was surprisingly intense! We greatly appreciate all the voters who took time to vote. To the club owners and members of PokéCommunity Puzzle League!, ~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club, Battlerock Galaxy!! - Rock-type Fan Club, ~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club), The Explorers' Guild ☼ Mystery Dungeon Club and *A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club along other clubs that weren't nominated, we would love to let you know that your efforts aren't forgotten! Keep up the great work as always! Hope y'all had a great Halloween! We'll be back again on late-November, see ya!

ubAerOD.png

Background credit: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=11206946

Last edited:
Back