• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

people you’re surprised are still alive

Years
  • I was surprised to hear that Mary Ward (an Australian actress who appeared in Prisoner: Cell Block H from 1979 - 1981) is still alive, especially since she was an older cast member at the time and the fact that she was always around smokers.

I'm glad she's still alive, though.

Holy shit someone just referenced Prisoner.
    I had no idea that she is was still alive though, I thought she died years ago.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Almost about every day I'm reminded and amazed that Queen Elizabeth II is still going strong.. also sometimes I'm surprised that I'm still alive ngl but I don't think that really counts lmao

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Holy **** someone just referenced Prisoner.
    I had no idea that she is was still alive though, I thought she died years ago.

Holy **** someone else other than me on this board, actually knows Prisoner exists.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Another person that I'm mildly surprised is still going is Sean Connery. Most of the old Bond actors and actresses have long since passed on but he's still going. His best role, to me, was him in "The Longest Day" with the line: "Takes an Irishman to play the pipes". lmao

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Noam Chomsky. I really don't get 20th century health sometimes, given some of the people from his generation often lived only into their 60s. George Carlin only made it to 71, and come to think of it Prince Philip and Her Majesty the Queen also come to mind as exceptional.

I hope people have more consistent life expectancies in the future, along with the general increase we'll see.

Back