• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buzz Off! (Beedrill vs. Vespiquen vs. Ribombee)

Which Pokémon do you choose?

• Total voters
Years
  • beedrill.gif
    vespiquen.gif
    ribombee.gif

While Beedrill was the OG bee/wasp Pokemon, newer generations have brought along their own- Sinnoh's Vespiquen (which only evolves from female Combee), and Alola's Ribombee, a Fairy type bee fly that evolves from Cutiefly. Each of them are popular for their own reasons, but which one of the three is your favorite?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Ribombee for sure! It's super cute and I adore it's typing. Vespiquen is a close second though! I love the badass queen bee vibe that she gives off! ^-^

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Gotta give it to Beedrill. I've liked the mon since I did runs of FireRed and LeafGreen. Never gotten to use Vespiquen because even though I really like its design and such, it's hard to obtain. Rimbombee I've only ever used on Showdown, and it's a very good battler that I enjoy using a lot. But Beedrill is too and so the nostalgia takes it.

Years
  • I don't feel particularly strongly about all three but if I had to pick one, it'd be Ribombee. I haven't used it as part of a team in SM/USUM or anything, but in general I like its design better than the other two.

Years
  • I've used both Beedrill and Rimbombee. I love them both, but I think I'll give my vote to OG bee, because it has great mega evolution.

Years
  • I voted for Ribombee by process of elimination, even though I've never used it, actually. Butterfree > Beedrill, and Vespiquen is a good idea, though maybe not executed to the best of their ability. Plus, any part-Fairy type gets a thumbs up from me!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Toss up between Beedrill and Ribombee but since the latter was an MVP during my Moon Nuzlocke I'm going to go ahead and vote for it! Also it's really cute haha.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Ribombee is the cutest one, it's also had helped me in a few challenge in pokemon games that it's also my favourite non-legendary fairy type so that'll be my pick

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I've never used Beedril nor Vespiqueen in any playthrough at all and I've used Ribombee on a playthrough of Moon or Ultra Moon (I don't remember correctly!). However I LOVE Vespiqueen's design so I guess I'll vote for her!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Never used Vespiquen, but it's design is, imo , the best of the three. BUT!! I've voted for Ribombee because i've found it more useful and awesome...

Sirfetch’d

I quite like all 3 but voted for Vespiquen because it is the most unique and fun to use of the 3. Finding a female Combee is quite difficult but very rewarding when you do encounter one.

Back