• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had four moves...

pkmin3033

Realistically: Curse, Glare, Slack Off, and Withdraw
    Ideally: Teleport, Pay Day, Future Sight, and Mind Reader.

Years
    • Seen today
    IRL: Rest, Slack Off, Poison Gas (cuz driving), Calm Mind

Ideally: Teleport, Recover, Aromatherapy, Cosmic Power - I feel like these would be very useful IRL

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    IRL: Slack-Off, Amnesia, Yawn, Confusion
    Ideally: Trick Room, Pay Day, Future Sight, Rain Dance (seriously I hate this weather)

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Fly, Surf, Sing, and Dig.

Pretty self-explanatory if you think about it as all these moves are useful in day-to-day activities.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Teleport. Sing. Confusion. Recover.

Realistically being able to teleport and recover would save me money.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Recycle because I'm a bit of an environmentalist, Calm Mind because I can't seem to focus, Camouflage because I like staying hidden, and Agility because I need better reflexes.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Realistically
    - Calm Mind (Being in high stress environments from both school and working this comes in handy big time)
    - Tackle (Oh the days of sports... So much fun tackling others in soccer, football, hockey and broomball :D )
    - Sword Dance (I sometimes practice movement with my swords so this makes fun)
    - Endure (Not that I want to sound depressing, but from some of the things I have had to deal with this makes sense)
    Honorable Mentions - Curse (But in the literal sense of cursing because of.. you know.. Videogame rage)

Screw being realistic
    - Psychic (I mean this can really be self explanatory as there is a lot of potential stuff you can do with Psychic)
    - Ice Beam (Being a Canadian and love all things cold this would be so cool to use),
    - Surf (I LOVE the water. In fact if I had it my way I would honestly be living in a boat sailing the world.. So this is why I choose Surf has an awesome alternative)
    - Earthquake (If I have chili for dinner... Watch out)

Back