• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Theoretically speaking, how hard would it be to add this things in this pokemon hack?
    1. Ash-greninja
    2. Synchronise ability (e.g. timid espeon gives 50 % chance that wild pokemon will have this nature)
    3. Poison that takes hp progressively
    4. Alola forms
    5. Day care
    6. Way to catch pokemon with hidden ability

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    I've begun work on v4! First on my list of things to do was the title defense for the Champion! Take a look at a video showcasing the first Title Defense battle against your rival.

And some of the potential challengers in subsequent defense runs:

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    First of all I love this feature, and I also have a question, So what if you lose to a certain trainer will they be crowned as the new champion or will it still be you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    First of all I'm on a phone so I will post my team at a later date I nuzlocked and won (for once) the kangaskhan is so broken only thing I replaced on its moveset was rock climb and I swept the league with it.Also where's the kangaskite and what does the jade orb do (assuming for v.4 regigigas.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    I's not in version 3.2. At the end of first post you can find item locations and other info.

Here is why you need Jade orb.

oh ok yea i did find and catch rayquaza i just didnt know that i needed the jade orb for it (i had found it before i had left the ignis caverns)
    Pokémon Gaia Version also here was my end team to you all kangaskhan op

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I have a problem opening the game v3.2 it just says "Unrecognized GBA file" (im playing on My Boy btw and im playing on android) am i doing something wrong? Or am i just being stoopid.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a problem opening the game v3.2 it just says "Unrecognized GBA file" (im playing on My Boy btw and im playing on android) am i doing something wrong? Or am i just being stoopid.

Did you make sure to patch the correct rom? There's three different FireRed roms, the Squirrels one is the rom you need.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    What's your college background, Spherical Ice?
    This game is a complete masterpiece; it's hard to believe you are just a random Pokémo nerd.
    You should be working at some gaming company.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been playing this hack for the past few days (love it!) and I've noticed an issue that seems consistent.

On the turn that an opponent's pokemon mega-evolves, my pokemon's attack targets itself instead of the opponent. This happened against the Nurse's mega-Audino, and Will's mega-Slowbro. On the poison gym leader's Venusaur I switched out on the turn that it mega-evolved so I don't know if it would have happened or not. I've only reached Will so far so I have no more examples to test as yet. Is this a regular issue? Or am I missing something?

Additionally, when my Scrafty is in battle and the opponent mega-evolves, Scrafty's Intimidate triggers on the mega-evolved pokemon. This is the first game I've played with mega-evolution so I don't know if this is standard or not, but it seems weird.

Sorry if these things are already reported, I haven't browsed extensively.

Cheers, and thanks again for the amazing hack!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'm unsure as to whether this has been reported already (or even if this works as intended), but upon battling a trainer in Precimos Island Gym, my Lucky Egg has been permanently stolen by a Malamar's Switcheroo. Is there any way to access another one, such as the Battle Tower in Telmurk Swamp?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    No matter what I try, the game crashes on the very first patch of grass. No way around it, I instant encounter on every single patch and then an instant black screen or game reset. Was very excited to play this after years of waiting for a finished version. Seriously dissapointed.

Years
    • Seen today
    No matter what I try, the game crashes on the very first patch of grass. No way around it, I instant encounter on every single patch and then an instant black screen or game reset. Was very excited to play this after years of waiting for a finished version. Seriously dissapointed.

You've probably not patched it right.

ChocolateDream

Whilst I haven't played this yet i'm definitely going to. I'm shocked by how good it looks and how its different from the Pokemon story but doesn't feel wrong. Good luck with the creation of Pokemon Gaia.

Back