• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light that flame up

Firious2

Fire and Ice
Years
  • Hey Pokecommunity!

Firious2 here, I used to be on here when I was like 10 but that was in 2007 when I was a kid. Here I am at age 20 wanting to get back into the community and actually contribute...so yeah.
    Hi!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo Firious2, welcome back to PC! I'm sure things have changed since you've last been here. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Have you gotten the chance to play the newest games, Sun & Moon? Hope we can chat a bit, since I see you like Kyary, are you into any other j-pop artists? If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy yourself, friend! :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Fir! Glad to see that you joined again :p Any section you found interesting so far? Forum games, Pkmn trivia and offtopic are good place to start. You like Pokémon ( lol what I'm talking about xD) Which generation you like most? I hope to see you around posting in lots of area :p Have fun! ^.^

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi, welcome back! 2007, wow lol, that's a long time. I think PC has definitely grown a lot since then :D I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey Pokecommunity!

Firious2 here, I used to be on here when I was like 10 but that was in 2007 when I was a kid. Here I am at age 20 wanting to get back into the community and actually contribute...so yeah.
    Hi!

Nice to meet you! Welcome, welcome to the forums. <33 But I think this is more of a welcome back? Regardless, nice of you to join us. ^^

I'll be looking forward to your contributions! Hopefully you'll find a board that you like and be active in; you'll meet some great members along the way! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask myself or any other staff member you see! Have a good time~~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Pokecommunity!

Hi!
    Hi! Welcome back to PC <3 I see you're from Ireland? Pretty cool, I'll go there in two weeks, landing in Dublin first before I'll travel to the west coast c:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Welcome and and welcome back! Come join us in Pokemon Trivia where we enjoy getting ninja'd playing games all day long.

Hope you stay this time around!

Years
  • lmao yeah.. I joined originally in 2006, can't believe how fast time flies. Welcome Firious2. <3 Be sure to make PC into one of your e-homes because we're pretty darn awesome here. Looking forward to your participation!

Firious2

Fire and Ice
    Years
  • Heyo Firious2, welcome back to PC! I'm sure things have changed since you've last been here. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Have you gotten the chance to play the newest games, Sun & Moon? Hope we can chat a bit, since I see you like Kyary, are you into any other j-pop artists? If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy yourself, friend! :D

It sure has, I remember when the DPP were new themes on here. I've played sun and moon, but my faves are ORAS, mostly cause I was an emerald baby. And I love Jpop, currently i'm absorbed by the P5 soundtrack though, along with perfume and good ol AKB48

Welcome, friend. I hope that you enjoy your time on here!
    I hope so too!

Welcome to PC, Fir! Glad to see that you joined again :p Any section you found interesting so far? Forum games, Pkmn trivia and offtopic are good place to start. You like Pokémon ( lol what I'm talking about xD) Which generation you like most? I hope to see you around posting in lots of area :p Have fun! ^.^
    Right now the art, trivia and rom hack ones are interesting. Might get into battling or trading too, have a dex to complete :D

Hi, welcome back! 2007, wow lol, that's a long time. I think PC has definitely grown a lot since then :D I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
    Thank you! It really has, it's like an entirely different forum and took me like a whole day to remember its name. Ended up just typing in "Pokemon forum" to google lol

Nice to meet you! Welcome, welcome to the forums. <33 But I think this is more of a welcome back? Regardless, nice of you to join us. ^^

I'll be looking forward to your contributions! Hopefully you'll find a board that you like and be active in; you'll meet some great members along the way! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask myself or any other staff member you see! Have a good time~~
    I'm going to try and contribute. I'll be sure to ask!

Hi! Welcome back to PC <3 I see you're from Ireland? Pretty cool, I'll go there in two weeks, landing in Dublin first before I'll travel to the west coast c:
    Yep. Dublin born and total nerd here. Enjoy the west of ireland!

Welcome and and welcome back! Come join us in Pokemon Trivia where we enjoy getting ninja'd playing games all day long.

Hope you stay this time around!
    I'll be sure to drop by more instead of lurking!

lmao yeah.. I joined originally in 2006, can't believe how fast time flies. Welcome Firious2. <3 Be sure to make PC into one of your e-homes because we're pretty darn awesome here. Looking forward to your participation!
    Thank you! <3 I've already got it set to open on opening chrome! haha.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    It sure has, I remember when the DPP were new themes on here. I've played sun and moon, but my faves are ORAS, mostly cause I was an emerald baby. And I love Jpop, currently i'm absorbed by the P5 soundtrack though, along with perfume and good ol AKB48

Ahhhh, I've always tried to get into AKB, but I just never could. That was a few years ago though, they always sell so well. Maybe it's time for me to give them another try. I'm also an Emerald baby, it was my absolute favorite game, and I was so sad when I lost my copy of it. :(

Back