• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

3/10. Ugh, Fire Emblem. A good soundtrack, this series does not have. I've spent much of my time on it with a custom playlist because of it =P

pkmin3033

9/10. The only good thing about Zestiria are the four temple themes. That's not my favourite one, but it's still amazing~

pkmin3033

6/10. Eh, it's alright, I guess. Not a huge fan of the game though, which is probably why it doesn't resonate with me quite as strongly as it otherwise might.

...and since I'm really feeling this OST right now:

pkmin3033

8/10. I love that theme! One of the catchier ones from the franchise in my opinion~

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 9/10, is it just me or is that track from Protrait of Run using the same soundfont used in the Gen V Pokémon games and HGSS?

Final Fight CD - Metro City Slums

pkmin3033

2/10. Not really my thing...it's like music out of one of those awful 60s cop shows.
    As for the soundfont thing...it miiiight be just you, although they ARE very similar. But then, compare this with this...Castlevania's is a teensy bit more sophisticated. Or that's just a really bad remix. xD

Anywho. Soundfont remix!

Back