• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

8/10. Welcome to Discovania. That is actually really, really good. xD

If we're going remix...

pkmin3033

9/10. I don't much care for Undertale, but the comedic value of the kazoo...I love that guy's work. He's actually got an amazing singing voice, too! I can't give it full marks because Undertale, but I can't give it any less than that. xD

I'll raise you another acapella remix you might not have heard:

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
  • 10/10

WHY MUST ACAPELLA SOUND SO GREAT?!

Spoiler:

(Also, I know that the video in the spoiler isn't video game music, but I have to give this guy some props for making that Opening Theme to One Punch Man BETTER then the original IMO. He also does SOME video game music, but their sorta MEH when compared to his other stuff. Anyway, here's my actual video.)

I can't find a better Kazoo guy then him ._.

pkmin3033

10/10. I will never get tired of that theme. Or that kazoo. xD

I see your kazoo and raise you some standalone Malukah. She's a bit overshadowed by Peter Hollens (who does mostly film covers) in that duo, but by herself she really shines in my opinion:

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    5/10. I find it a little bit boring but maybe playing the game would change that for me ^-^;

Tales of the Abyss - Finish the promise. Another personal favourite of mine ^-^

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
  • 8/10

I remember this song. I don't remember where in the game it played, but I liked it.

That fucking question of, "What number am I thinking of?" Like, really Rare? REALLY?!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    7.5/10
    The beat is rhythmic and sounds nice, but it's a little on the loud side for me (Headphones at 6% volume and still loud, my normal is ~20%)

Here's mine.

pkmin3033

3/10. Meh. Much as I like Mass Effect, it doesn't really have a noteworthy score.

Let's have some more 8-bit stuff.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 6/10.

I'm always down for some Banjo-Kazooie. Unfortunately, I'm not really feeling an 8-bit version of Treasure Trove Cave. Feels like all the spirit is taken out of the track. I'm really big fan of the usage of flutes and xylophones in the original, which does a better job in getting off a jolly mood. I still like this rendition, but being familiar with the original puts a hamper on my rating.

Have some Unions.

pkmin3033

5/10. It's 8-bit so it's cool, but I don't consider it particularly iconic music despite all the ridiculous stories surrounding it.

Now something from a game literally nobody has heard of:

Back