• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Try to guess who the next poster will be!

The next person will state if that guess was correct, then guess the next person, and so on. Simple as that! :)

I'll go first and guess ReKoil!

Years
  • Nope!

It's me, telling a nice Gothitelle about my previous adventure, while waiting for a train in the station!
    So, suddenly, it used Bind from behind, and I could not break free! And then... *Blah blah blah*
    Spoiler:

(Source)

ReKoil, now ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Must resist temptation to duck out and keep the wrong guesses spree going longer :fufu:

Glaceon here. I was just reminiscing the good old days while staring at some pics of me and Vaporeon as children =)

Spoiler:

Cooler?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Right!

Try to guess who the next poster will be!

The next person will state if that guess was correct, then guess the next person, and so on. Simple as that! :)
    Did I win version 2 of this thread, dear Megan?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll have to check my bank account! Just a moment...

Until then: FCG?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • 'ight, who was the one that didn't tell me about the new thread?
    so many people were guessing me there, dang, you were really missing me, weren't you?

Anyway, is that a wild Megan?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back