• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, look, Retek's back!
    May I interest you in some welcome-back-rice?

FCG?

Years
    Did someone call me?

Spoiler:

A certain Piplup?

Is that a challenge? 😏
    (I might annoy y'all a bit too much with my presence for a couple of days as it's been 3 months and I'm gonna squeeze every last hug out of my forum pals! <333)

Speaking of hugs, REKOIL! NEEDING HUGS NOW!

How am I supposed to hug anyone when I'm at work D=

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yes, it's me, I used my telepathy to hack StCooler's account! It was a nightmare though, you don't know how empty his head is.
    Unfortunately, I'm in a hurry, there's a meteorite falling to Earth and I will defend us with the help of my dear friend Altaria!

Spoiler:

I'll post with my real account right after this post!

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Yes, it's me, I used my telepathy to hack StCooler's account! It was a nightmare though, you don't know how empty his head is.
    Spoiler:

LOL HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO COOL

But WRONG! >:D
    Right Megan?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Megan's not here, just an exhausted Cosmega who spent hours and hours doing schoolwork
    gosh I need sleep

Maybe FCG can make me recover with her psychic abilities

Years
    I am back!
    Sorry, saving everyone took more time than I thought. We had to fly to the meteor and have a Dugtrio use Dig to carve a hole inside it, then have an Electrode go down in the hole and use Explosion, which broke the meteor in two parts and deviated their trajectory away from Earth!

But in the confusion, we got lost in space and our radio malfunctioned, so I used my tinkering skills to repair it, reestablish contact with Houstonjourner and find our way back!

Also! *Uses Heal Pulse on Cosmega*
    There you go!

No hard feeling for borrowing your account, StCooler ?

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A random Slowpoke took a random day off and completes his posting duties 10 hours later than usual!

Serenity?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back