• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
All of the story's were fascinating. Even Joey's story was, how you say, tremendous. As usual though, Timmy stays quiet, not wanting to remember his past, & no way is he telling it now! He already told Lilly! He doesn't want to say it again!

Poor Timmy was the only one left to tell his story. It was not his day. He held his legs together & looked at everyone. "I-I think I'll pass..." He told them all. He wasn't sure if he should tell them his past. Heck, he still can't get over it.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Ok im making my teacher SU now.

Name: Lunar Love

Nickname: Luna

Side: Good

Super Power: Healing (Can Heal)

Student or Teacher: Teacher

Classes: All the classes have a teacher, could i be a extra teacher in Gym, Cooking and Power control?

Appearence:
teacherpicforthusu.png

Personality: Lunar is a Jolly caring person, she is good friends with Bethany Rose Williams and is a new teacher at the thu.
Lunar loves to have fun and teaches in her own style, Lunar can get really mad but that is rarely seen.

History: Earlier in Lunar's life both her parents were teachers in different schools and Lunar had to go to her mom's school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and to her Dad's school On Tuesday and Thursdays.

When Lunar was old enough she didn't have to go to different schools anymore, in fact she taught herself all the stuff you could learn in university and was smarter than her parents even.
That is when Lunar decided to teach at a school when she was older too cause it was so much fun to her.

When Lunar was 21 she discoverd her powers by saving her pet's life.
2 years later she met Bethany and Bethany found out about her powers and told her about the thu and decided to work at there when she was older.
Lunar is now 26 and has just joined teen hero's and ready for the adventure's ahead.....

Thanks Chef hope this SU is good!

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Tyrant walked into the room, panting as if he just ran two marathons in a single day. His right arm and left hand were blue fire, and he had injuries all over his body. "Now, to get those things I....forgot?" Tyrant was saying until he saw Joey. The blue fire quickly turned black, and Tyrant was instantly enraged. "What the hell is HE doing here?!" Tyrant shouted, clawing the door once, leaving three huge claw marks. He walked into the room quickly, and glared at Joey. Tyrant had nothing to say. He was too angry to speak. Instead, he let his anger do the talking. He slashed up his bed into pieces with his claws, and quickly grabbed the things he forgot, and threw them out the door. "So...you're on HIS side, huh? I knew none of you could be trusted. You're just like the others!" Tyrant said with nothing but anger and rage in his voice. He destroyed everything on his side of the room with his claws. He had no control over himself. Before he left, he tore up the note he wrote earlier, then slammed the door shut.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
Years
(I was ninja'd.)
"So he's your roommate." William pouted. "He ruined the mood."
William stood up from the torn up bed, which was where he was sitting, and wiped cotton off himself. "My, my, Joey, did you do something to him or something?" William asked, he put his hand in his belt, aiming for the gun he has. "Should I...calm him down?" William asked, staring at Ashley, he felt like she was calling the shots in this given situation. He needed a quick reply or Tyrant would go away too soon.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Lilly waited for Timmy to reply,
"His past was really horrible he don't think he wanted to tell it to everyone here"thought Lilly.
Then Timmy said, I-I think I'll pass...
Lilly felt kinda bad for him just as Will said, So he's your roommate.
Lilly had no idea what was going on and then Will stood up My, my, Joey, did you do something to him or something?
Will put his hand near his belt and then said, Should I...calm him down?
Then he looked at Ashley, there was something suspicious about Will.
Lilly turned to look at Ashley and was going to say something but decided to keep it in.
Lilly but her lips then whispered to Ashley, "Ashley if i know whats going on which i don't, i think Will has something in his belt that might hurt Joey or someone else but it might just be something else but if i were you i wouldn't take the risk, just please say no, that's its ok"whispered Lilly hoping for Ashley to listen.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Joey nodded at Timmy when he said he'd pass. He must have had something he would rather forget. That's when Tyrant... That was his name, right? Yeah, Tyrant came in and tore the room up when he spotted Joey. Joey was taken aback and slipped out the door after Tyrant when he left, not saying a word to anyone. He ran after Tyrant, creating a fireball in his hand.

"Hey! What's you're problem dude? What's your beef with me?" Joey said, grabbing the other's shoulder and spinning him around to face Joey, who was frowning at him.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
Alex was sitting on the floor,silently watching everything happen.He slowly walked after Joey.'Theres no point in causing trouble...Dont start a fight...They are watching us...' Alex whispered to Joey's ear and pointed at the security camera.He knew that he was not enough to stop them in a fight.But if he could make it stop it before it starts.Then he would keep his power a secret.He didnt want anybody knowing his power.He walked and stood in middle of them.He focused his mind on stopping these two...not his punishment.

shinysweety

Years
(OCC: Ok, and thanks for accepting Lunar im gona post her first post now:))

Lunar

Lunar was walking down the hallway making taping noises by her pumps, she was holding a few folders in her hands hugging them as she walked by, Lunar looked around seeing dorms of some teens Lunar walked past one that had allot of noise, the number was 304.
Lunar kept walking and looking around, "Nice place they got here, its cute"thought Lunar smiling, then she saw a door with a voice that sounded familiar inside, was it Bethany?
Lunar walked towards the door and knocked on it, there was a sign on the door that said 'Principle Bethany Rose William's Office'
Lunar opened the door a little and and peeked through seeing Bethany on the phone.
"Hi Beth I made it!"said Lunar happily smiling at Bethany.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Dimitri saw Joey run after this random guy who trashed the room, Dimitri slid out and looked at the wall, he could feel the hard wooden boards with out touching it, He focused his energy to his eyes, smoothly the power flowed to his eyes, He made a wooden wall in between Joey and the random guy and blocked the random guy. "Stop!" he yelled.

Chris
He opened it, it contained:
Name: Alex

Medical Conditions: None

And that repeated with "None" until the Extra Notes

Extra Notes: At the first look it looks normal.Healthly.But theres some things that would make someone worry...a lot...As first..Hes not good with heat and fire.His skin can be burned easily then the others.He could faint at a level of heat( 38+).As mentioned before his skin can burn easily and cause more damage to him.Keep him away from fire.Sometimes seen collapsing at random moments.But the reason is unknown

Strange He ignored this and put it away and headed back to his class, he was walking through the dorms untill he saw Tyrant running "Hey no runni-"
Suddenly a wooden wall was their as soon as he blinked What can you expect in a school of Super Powered Teens who are mostly aggressive. He sighed and went the long way.

shinysweety

Years
"Why would Joey run out the room?"thought Lilly wondering.
Lilly looked at Will and quietly sighed as everyone was looking at him.
"Come on Ashley, make the right choice"thought Lilly.
Lilly had no idea what to do, she wanted to go out and see what was happening but she would only do that when she is invisible but everyone would see her disappear and open the door so she decided to wait.
"Man, i wish i could see what is happening"thought Lilly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Joey

Joey was still waiting for an amswer when Alex showed up.

"Relax dude! I'm not looking to fight him. Not unless he wants to start something with me. I'm just curious what his problem with me is, that's all," Joey said as he restlessly tossed his fireball up and down. He barely had time to notice that Tyrant also seemed able to manipulate fire, or turn into fire, or something. After all, his arms were on fire. Or they were fire. He wasn't sure. Then, before he could say anything else, the wall grew, seperating him and Alex from Tyrant. He looked back at Dimitri.

"Uh... I just got through telling you what my power is. Tyrant seems to be able to do something kind of similar. If we really wanted to fight, do you honestly think a wooden wall would keep us apart?" Joey said, still tossing his fireball boredly.

Kyle

Kyle walked down the hall with a steaming mug in his hand.

"All these ****ing dorms look the same! How am I supposed to find my own ****ing room again in the dark!" Kyle shouted angrily. He considered using his powers to turn back time so that there was light out again. Nah, he was too tired. Somehow, he found himself at Bethany's office. Bah! How had he gotten back here? He needed help. He heard voices. One was Bethany. The other was an adult lady he didn't recognise. Though... The history books had said another teacher had arrived... Well, now. He looked at his watch and walked in the office, brushing his long white bangs out of his face. He sipped his tea and looked up at the two. They seemed to know each other already.

"Pardon me. I seem to have gotten lost on my way back from the kitchen. Ahem. Though the timing seems fortuitous. Ahah, I am Professor Kyle Gunnard. It is a pleasure to meet you," Kyle said by way of greeting. He smiled blandly and leaned against the wall.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(Sorry for short post, this is a one time thing)
Dimitri heard this talk "Er you do know they walls are made of wood so if you set this wood on fire it would set the walls alight."

shinysweety

Years
Lunar

Lunar walking in the office and sat down, "Its so nice to see you again!"said Lunar smiling.
Then the door open'd some more and a boy walked, Lunar turned her head to see a small 12 year old looking boy in a teacher suit and said, Pardon me. I seem to have gotten lost on my way back from the kitchen. Ahem. Though the timing seems fortuitous. Ahah, I am Professor Kyle Gunnard. It is a pleasure to meet you.
"It's a pleasure to meet you to Professor!"Lunar said as she straightened her glasses.
Lunar smiled at Kyle.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Timmy was happy that John said it was okay. He didn't really want to tell his past. To make things better (or worse), some random kid came in & ranted about Joey to everyone, destroying the opposite bed in the process. This shocked Timmy otherwise. It was Tyrant from Power Control class. Tyrant left the room with Joey following. Everyone went out to follow.

Timmy looked at Lilly for a moment. Tyrant was picking a fight with Joey, & everyone would probably get in trouble for something. "What should we do?" He asked both Ashley & Lilly, wanting to prevent a disaster from happening.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
Years
(Shinysweety, you seem to be unaware of the Tyrant situation now, no?)
Wlliam walked out the door, he took his hand off his belt and approached Tyrant and Joey. "Fire Controlling Users seem to hate each other." William commented.
He opened a portal on top of both of them, and water came down pouring on both of them, he opened the other end of the portal in a nearby pond. "Calm Down, both of you." He said. He didn't know whether Joey was really on fire like Tyrant, but a precaution was a precaution.
"At least apologize, black fire." William pointed out. "You ripped the bed apart and I was sitting in it."
He did say something about being on Joey's side. Sides? Where they in a war or something?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Tyrant didn't say a thing as the black fire returned to his arms. He only glared at Joey. Tyrant turned his right arm back to normal, and punched through the wall to try and claw Joey. Before he could do it, his hand was struck by a bolt of lightning. "You're still an outcast, I see. Just as always. Pathetic. You think there can only be one fire user in this university...but to me, there should only be one dragon." a man said at the end of the hall, walking towards Joey. Tyrant still didn't reply. He only glared at Joey before walking away. "We'll meet again...Joseph Randell." Tyrant said before he dissapeared from sight.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Ashley was very surprised when Tyrant came bursting through the door, tearing up the other side of Ashley's dorm. "So...you're on HIS side, huh? I knew none of you could be trusted. You're just like the others!" Tyrant said, slamming the door. "Tyrant, wait!" Ashlley said. Before Ashley knew it, Joey was up and running towards him. Ashley quickly got up and ran after the both of them. Ashley saw Tyrant, Joey, and the other guy she had talked to earlier. "Tyrant! I'm not on anyone's side!" Ashley said. Ashley put her hand on Tyrant's shoulder, trying to calm him down. "What's bothering you so much?" Ashley asked.

Bethany gave a copy of Alex's Medical Profile to Mr. Priest. Mr. Priest left the office and continued on. Then, a lady walked into Bethany's office. "Hi Beth! I made it!" Lunar said. "Lunar! It's so great to see you again! Welcome to the THU!" Bethany said as she hugged Lunar. Then, Kyle came in. "Pardon me. I seem to have gotten lost on my way back from the kitchen. Ahem. Though the timing seems fortuitous. Ahah, I am Professor Kyle Gunnard. It is a pleasure to meet you." Kyle said. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Professor!" Lunar said. Bethany smiled. Lunar would fit in very well.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Tyrant didn't reply at all. He simply kept walking until he stopped after a few steps. "Your hand reeks of Joseph Randell. It proves...you really are on his side, trying to trick me with your false kindness. I've been training like hell for the past few hours, and I find out everybody betrayed me while I was gone. Including you. But...it's to be expected. I'm cursed to walk the earth, without anybody to trust. A friend, you would call it. But...I fooled myself, thinking I could make "friends." One enemy, and everybody else sides with that enemy, leaving the lonely dragon to isolate himself from the others. If that isn't enough, this said dragon was nearly killed six times in a single day. But...it doesn't matter anymore." Tyrant said before walking away.

shinysweety

Years
Lilly

Ashley went to run after Joey and Tyrant, "Wait Ashley, wait for me!"said Lilly as she got up and ran towards Ashley, seemed like she had missed the scene.
Lilly had finally caught up to Ashley and stopped to catch her breath, "Ashley!, what are you doing who was that guy?"asked Lilly.

Lunar

"One moment Kyle"replied Lunar, Lunar turned her head back to Bethany and said, "Beth, do you mind giving me a map so i can find my office?"asked Lunar.
Bethany gave a big map with dorms and offices from the Thu, Lunar looked around and saw a office with writing that said 'Professor Lunar Love'
"Thanks Beth bye!"said Lunar, Lunar turned around and got up from her chair, she smiled at Kyle and straightened her glasses, "It was a pleasure to meet you professor feel free to stop by my office any time"said Lunar delightfully.
Lunar quickly turned her head back to Bethany and said, "You can come any time you want to!".
Lunar exited the room and closed the door slowly then sighed, "I think this will be so much fun!"thought Lunar as she walked towards her office.

Back