• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

blue

gucci
Years
  • So I started on Pokémon Y since stuff seem to be going a little slow on my Pokémon X Version in terms of training and preparing for the Elite Four.

I've just reached the Camphrier Town and I'm just exploring the surrounding areas, yet again I'm taking it slow but this time I've got the Exp. Share switched on!

The Team

Sabrina | Hades | Jupiter | Wanda | Chester
    Kalos Travel Journal
    |
    Kalos Travel Journal
    |
    Kalos Travel Journal
    |
    Kalos Travel Journal
    |
    Kalos Travel Journal

Lv. 18 | Lv. 18 | Lv. 19 | Lv. 19 | Lv. 21

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
  • i just noticed something funy. after beating the first trainer on route 10 the trainer does a dragonball Z reference with the over 9000 power thingy ^^

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Today, I've defeated two Gym Leaders, and reached the Team Flare HQ. Also, my Floette and Vibrava evolved.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Sorry for the gap between entries...
    I got the 4th,5th, and 6th badges together right after the third (the gym leaders are sadly too weak...didn't even used a Mega on the 4th and 5th...). Took a break to raise my weaker mons. During this time I got several Pokemon that can Mega Evolve so I evolved them to their final stages. Also I evolved my Braixen after my match against Valarie. Got the 7th badge yesterday. Right now I'm battling Team Flare...just finished listening to Az's story on his Pokemon and the war.

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
    Years
  • After beating the elite four i decided to restart my game i rushed through the first time because i wanted to get as much coverage and know how as possible!
    So i have just reached and conquered the second Gym
    My Team have come to as follows.
    Noibat Lv.32 Spd+Atk
    Charmeleon Lv. 32 SP.Atk+Spd+Atk
    Quilladin Lv.34 Def+Atk
    Sylveon Lv.33 Spd+Sp.Atk

Thats all currently
    Ill be adding a water type when i find out if Feebas is Available and dragonite is also going in there since Milotic and dragonite have been in my teams since the 3rd gen

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just started my game today. My current team are Fennekin, Zigzacoon, Pidgey, Fletchling, Bunnelby, and Scatterbug. I stopped at the forest because my 3DS needed charging, but I will continue training tomorrow.

Years
  • Just caught 15 Ditto, and No perfect Sp atk and Sp def IVs darn it!

And someone from far away just battled me on passerby who used a lot of legendaries, I kicked his bottom twice I could have thanked him for the 7-0 lol just kidding!!

Damn I gotta get those Ditto -_-

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I noticed something interesting about the gts, it doesn't prevent you from depositing a pokemon and asking for a pokemon that doesn't exist. Probably doesn't have any significance but it's an interesting quirk. I have a pikachu deposited asking for a Nitx, the bug/dark rumour that never came to be. Just for testing of course.

If you happen to seek pikachus on the gts keep an eye out for one requesting a Nitx. I'm just curious if it actually shows the request or secretly ignores it because it's not valid.

Also just caught one of the post game legendaries.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Today I've defeated Lysandre and his Mega Gyarados, and now I'm exploring Terminus Cave.

Years
  • My team is complete now, about to face last gym leader Wulfric or whatever he's called

L54 Yveltal
    L56 Gengar
    L58 Blastoise
    L59 Tyrantrum
    L62 Chesnaught
    L63 Blaziken

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • While searching for an Eevee [to evolve into Sylveon] on Route 10, I'm currently training my recently caught Helioptile and he's probably the weakest link on my team right now, but I'm glad to hear he gets better after evolving. Had no idea he learns Surf, that's good to know!

I'm also letting my Tyrunt get in some experience with the Exp. Share.

Most of my Pokémon are currently Level 27 or 28 (reserved included) with the exception of Helioptile (LV. 19) and Tyrunt (LV. 21). I have to admit, opting to use only the new Pokémon this play-through, the new Pokémon have really impressed me thus far. I mentioned that my Helioptile is my weakest link, but he still puts up a good fight. I like that each one of them can hold their own in battle.

Team On Hand:
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal

Reserves:
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Wow, a lot has happened since last. A LOT.

Most recently, I acquired my seventh gym badge and took down Team Flare once and for all. I must admit, as morbid as Team Flare's plans were, it has to be one of my favorite evil organization's plots to date. It was dark and I could understand what they wanted to do, but like usual, the way they went about it was not with the best intent. Mixed in with some pretty stunning visualizations, taking them down was pretty bittersweet.

I'm currently in Anistar City once again, but I'm about to head off for my eighth and final gym badge soon. With ten Pokémon on me (all Level 56 - 59), I feel like I can take on the world right now.

Pokémon On Hand:

Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal

Reserves:

Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal
    Kalos Travel Journal

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Just finished EV training and leveling three Pokemon:

Greninja
    Ability: Protean
    Nature: Timid (+Speed/-Atk)
    4HP/252Sp.Atk/252Speed
    Moveset: Surf, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, U-turn

(Mega)Alakazam
    Ability: Magic Guard and Trace when in Mega
    Nature: Timid (+Speed/-Atk)
    4HP/252Sp.Atk/252Speed
    Moveset: Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball (thinking of putting Recover in here instead of Energy Ball)

Chandelure
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk/-Atk)
    4HP/252Sp.Atk/252Speed
    Moveset: Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp

They are my first ever 'perfectly' EV trained Pokemon, and I am honestly very proud in how strong they all are. I plan on using them in Wifi when I finish my last 3 for this team. (Scizor, Ferrothorn, and Donphan which will not be easy considering Scyther and Ferrotseed are rare and hard to get good IV/Nature in...)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Already finished by defeating E4&Champion. My team is: Blaziken, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Zygarde, Moltres and Snolax :)
    Btw I love that Snolax :D

Years
  • So far I'm pleased with Pokemon X. I'm just about to head off to the Shalor City Gym, and then
    Spoiler:
    . My current team is:
    Lapras (F, Lv.36) - obtained through Wonder Trade (Wonder Trade is my new best friend)
    Combusken (M, Lv.30) @Blazikenite - obtained through event
    Mozilla/Braixen (M, Lv.28) - original starter
    Tobiume/Fletchinder (M, Lv.27) -met on Route 2
    Tyrunt (M, Lv.26) - restored from Claw Fossil
    Nejibana/Wartortle (M, Lv.27) @Blastoisinite - obtained from Professor Sycamore

The only other Pokemon I have caught that I did not Wonder Trade away is Snorlax, and that's at the Day Care (good luck taking care of that one!).

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Well I finally finished the main story. I gotta say this has got to be one of my top 3 games of the year, it didn't get boring for me at any point and it was a big improvement from Black and White.

After I finished the pokemon league I went to the island with the Battle Maison and Friend Safari. I tried the friend Safari and with only 2 registered friends I caught Camerupt, Phampy and Ponyta(which looks really cool btw). After that I went to catch Mewtwo, I didn't find it in the Sea Spirit Den but on my way there I encountered Moltres. The next place I checked was the Reflection Cave, while I was in there I encountered a shiny Solosis! I caught it of course althought its Nature is the worse it could have gotten. I didnt find Mewtwo in the Reflection cave so I checked where Mewtwo was located online and finally caught it. Now I'm off to see what I can do with an Adamant Shiny Solosis.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Well got distracted again, but made some progress again, I just got a fossil now, and finally exited the Glittering Cave, which proved to be a nightmare for the team I had on me. Several new pokemon were added to my growing team 36. I've nearly got half of the 36 now.

Team 36 (14/36 pokemon)

Party Pokemon
    Executioner (lvl 16 Axew, Female, Bashful)
    Shao (lvl 20 Mienfoo, Male, Sassy)
    Regal (lvl 18 Volbeat, Male, Naughty)
    Flamberge (lvl 21 Honedge, Female, Naughty)
    Mystic (lvl 22 Espurr, Female, Hardy)
    Dandy (lvl 18 Skiploom, Female, Lax)

Team 36 Box
    Pyrena (lvl 19 Litleo, Female, Gentle)
    Shaggy (lvl 19 Furfrou, Female, Lax)
    Sacred Lotus (lvl 19 Ivysaur, Male, Adamant)
    Cinnamon (lvl 19 Braixen, Male, Bold)
    Barbs (lvl 20 Beedrill, Female, Calm)
    Zelda (lvl 20 Linoone, Female, Modest)
    Flurry (lvl 19 Pidgeotto, Female, Jolly)
    Tao (lvl 20 Pancham, Male, Calm)

Badges: 1

Back