• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] PokéLINK [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Chibi-chan,I totally love your character! she's so.... ADORABLE to say the least *-*
    Loved your IC post ^-^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You don't mean me, do you? I don't know who else has Chibi in their username though, so I can't help but asking :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I meant you xD you're the only chibi here ^_^ acording to usernames anyways xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • To be honest, I quite enjoy everyone's characters here! I'm trying to flush out the personality of my own character by the use of flashbacks.. if that's okay! Just need some more *yokais*!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ooh, thank you Orianna! <3 I like the characters in this RP as well :D Somehow I think interesting chars always pop up when there's an element of virtual reality in RPs. Don't know why, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I shall now make a NPC give Amelia a cookie.

I should have made her appearance like Amy Pond instead of that supercute russian model I used for her picture now. That way, I could have used Pond reaction gifs here 8)

tumblr_n15ox50HWd1rj7z7ro4_r1_250.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Yay for cookies! *-*
    And I really love the characters and all xD I still dunno why I made Layla so intrigued of Richie xD I sure hope Apollo doesn't mind keeping this cat and mouse game going for a bit xD it's fun xD. And I totally set my eyes on some others, but I dun wanna spoil anything yet :x

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Yay for cookies! *-*
    And I really love the characters and all xD I still dunno why I made Layla so intrigued of Richie xD I sure hope Apollo doesn't mind keeping this cat and mouse game going for a bit xD it's fun xD. And I totally set my eyes on some others, but I dun wanna spoil anything yet :x

lol it's all good XD i'm actually quite enjoying it

btw working on a post so it should be up tomorrow-wensdayish

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Oooooh! Someone's in biiig trouble>_>
    Laura just wanted an answer but is now in for more than she hoped to get >_> <_<

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gonna post soon. Things been hard and I haven't had much time to use my laptop and make a post but tomorrow's Friday! :D

Maybe Saya could interact with Nate?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    It's ok, Laura and Layla are keeping themselves busy xD
    Imma be posting sometime tomorrow, cause I didn't feel like posting at all today x.x

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Poor Rosalie misses out on the RL reward this time around :(. Update has been posted! Any questions, please go ahead.

You can finish what you are currently doing in the virtual world, but please don't drag it out too long :<.

Anything flies in this real world portion.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Apologies for my brief disappearance.

Do you want me to do everything in the bit I missed? Like should I have her catch a second Pkmn after the starter, or fast forward?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Apologies for my brief disappearance.

Do you want me to do everything in the bit I missed? Like should I have her catch a second Pkmn after the starter, or fast forward?

Make sure Rosalie has her first starter, then roleplay the event update :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back