• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] PokéLINK [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good IC post, Apollo. Now the rest of us can just walk in and do our thing :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We're on to the second page o;

I need to finished writing the next update :< I like being ahead of myself a bit.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Quick question - you've said that there will be pokeballs available in Viridian; does that mean we don't already have pokeballs in hand, or...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably like in the games. You have to go to Viridian and buy pokéballs, then you can return to Route 1 and capture pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Ehm... Buy them with what? there was no mention of money as of yet .-.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ohwait, that's true. Hum. Peter, little help here 8)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Point taken :< Whilst I contemplate the money issue please accept a gift of 5 pokeballs from the local mart. ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We accessed pokéballs for free using pure logic. Great!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Weekend, weekend! ;O

I'm going to go through the IC and colourcode everything as I read today :) hope everyone is good!~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Weekend = exam in two days. Uughs. So no promises I'll make Amelia get her starter and set off before that 8) But I shall try to conjure some energy to do it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Weekend = exam in two days. Uughs. So no promises I'll make Amelia get her starter and set off before that 8) But I shall try to conjure some energy to do it.

Awh good luck! >< Just the one exam at least? There's no hurry :) there's at least another week in this event, I'd imagine XD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No.... two, one on tuesday afternoon as well. Fun times! I'm near my computer constantly while studying, thus I hop onto PC whenever my head feels soggy :p Writing a RP/texty post takes both time and focus though. I'm sure everyone recognizes the situation.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • If I remember correctly (who knows?) There was a guy in Viridian City who offered to show you how to catch a pokemon. After the tutorial, doesn't he give you 5 pokeballs to start with? I thought about using that in a future post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In the older games, you have to buy balls yourself :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    EDIT: Ok, I posted ^-^
    That threw me ahead of everyone else for now :X

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    EDIT: Ok, I posted ^-^
    That threw me ahead of everyone else for now :X

First catch! ;O

I've updated the OOC first post with teams, in simple terms. I may add on moves but that'll be a pain to keep up with :<.

6/8 have their pokémonz now :D hurrah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    A first catch that took Layla 3 Pokeballs xD
    And it's ok, I'm keeping tabs of my team in the IC as well. The best thing to do is have a pad much like there's one in hoenn diaries and in johto mysteries. Where people can keep tabs of all of their Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back