• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes. In a variety of places. The most embarrassing time being in the grounds of a Buddhist Temple. I couldn't find the toilet area and I knew there was no stopping it so I had to quickly find a corner in the grounds somewhere. People noticed but given the way I felt at the time it was the last thing I cared about.

Have you ever went fruit picking?

Years
  • Throwing up in a Buddhist Temple?! That sounds hardcore. And yes... I think so? But that sort of thing really bores me. Ditto slow walks and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, so it would have been years and years ago.

Have you ever given someone a home-made card?

Years
  • Nein. Much too frightening for little old me. I can't even handle touching dirty plates. Licking stick insects, though - that I can handle.

Have you ever licked a bug?

Years
  • No. I don't think so, but I did cry quite a lot. I was commended on my screaming, actually. Proud moment.

Have you ever won an official competition?

Years
  • No, I was planning to this Valentine's Day but we ended up both confessing our feelings much earlier so I didn't have to. <3 Shout out to my man Shawn.

Have you ever been peer pressured to do something you did not want to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back