• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I could see him with a Whimsicott, yeah. It'd be a shy one, but grow to love an imitate Dent over time. But then it would regress when meeting strangers and hide, and/or hate either Ash or Iris for no reason. I bet it'd be Iris for her cuteness abuse.

Years
  • hi, can I join?
    at first Pod/Chili was my favorite out of the trio, but watching best wishes changed my mind (:
    (I'm still not used to Dent's dub voice yet though)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Not at all. It's much different than saying Ash isn't Satoshi. Ash and Satoshi are fairly similar in characterization, but when you compare Cilan to Dent...

> Dent is refined in his attitude, always (well, mostly) calm and controlled.
    - Cilan always has a breathy, excited tone to his voice.
    > Dent's metaphors and unique phrases come off as knowledgeable and flowing.
    - Cilan's sayings make little sense and seem disjointed.
    > "It's Tasting Time!"
    - "It's time for the battle to be served!"

Basically, the dub has taken what makes Dent himself and turned into Cilan, who... is so not Dent. They're different people.

Ah I see what you mean. Still love both

Hey Moon_light. I seen you in the Pokemon special group.

Years
  • Cilan is just as good as Brock. I think Cilan (Dento) should stay with Ash even after Gen 5. Cilan's Pansage is cool I love primate Pokemon because I am Year of the Monkey.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Wow huge text but yes I agree; Cilan should stay after Gen 5 and is so much better then Brock. So there is a episode coming up about Emonga and I know that TheSmartOne mentioned Dento might get it but Bel is there as well so this might be a tough chance if Dento gets it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    >Theres a bigger chance none of them will catch it. (imo) :P
    I guess I could agree, I find Dent has a much better sort of personality, his Pokémon seem much better too.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • From what I saw of the summaries, it's more of a Pokemon-of-the-day... But I'm more concerned about Episode 26- the fishing episode- I heard it's is getting skipped for the time being... Can anyone confirm?

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • According to Serebii, it says they skipped it because of the Plasma vs. Rocket scenes in that episode and how they cause destruction in the city. I am sad they skipped it though cuz I really wanted to see it. XD; But I can understand why.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I was also looking forward for this episode as well. I'm guessing we'll see this episode after the two Team Rocket vs Plasma episode if they air it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We probably will. I suppose nobody caught anything in it though- otherwise they would have waited; that being a vital plot point and all.

...On the other hand, they didn't air the Kanto Safari Zone episode in America, but that's a bit different.

DAMN IT NO GUARANTEES OR BASIS FOR EDUCATED GUESSES

Years
  • well in the end neither Dent nor Bel got it
    Spoiler:

so that means Dent has the least pokemon in the group so far
    What other pokemon do you think he'll catch? Personally I hope he or someone else in the group catches a solosis xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Lots of people I've seen are hoping he ends up with a Ranculus, and I think such a Pokemon would suit him. We can only hope.

Let's see... I don't really know if I'm rooting for him to get any other specific Pokemon. Maybe a Bachura, but that would make too many Electric-types in the main cast...
    Ooh, maybe Seedbby! <3 I would be happy if he got a Seedbby.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Bumping up this group; sadly Dento didn't catch Emonga. Hopefully he'll get himself a bird type Pokemon later on. -hopes it's Wargle-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't feel like Dent would end up with a birdie... We've already got Hatooboo on the team, although she gets rotated in and out. Though... oh! We've got an episode with Hitomoshi coming up, it'd be cool if he got one of them.

/prepares to be yelled at for calling a capture episode

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • This is true, this is true. But there can always be hope! I mean, I can imagine a timid little Hitomoshi accidentally setting fire to Yanappu becoming a running gag...

Years
  • main02d.jpg

I don't know how reliable the information from this picture is, but I think those are the Pokemon someone would catch. =p

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • main02d.jpg

I don't know how reliable the information from this picture is, but I think those are the Pokemon someone would catch. =p

Nice looking lunchbox. I can see those Pokemon as the main Pokemon characters in the Anime. I can see him catching Seedbby/Cottonbby as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back