• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I just heard the brothers voices in this episode and all three of them sound so sexy! I couldn't sleep last night since I've been dieing to hear their voices.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I was not a fan of Cilan's voice. He sounds less refined. And Cress sounded very... I dunno, forced? awkward? at first.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • At first I was a bit off when I first heard it but then I started to grow to like it. The voice did sound like Ichigo a bit although his voice actor is Ichigo's.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm already getting used to all of their voices, though I don't think I'll ever like them as much as the Japanese. And the pronunciation of Cilan bothers meee.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Cilan name is pretty hard to pronounce. The way I thought it was pronounce was like Cle-an but instead it was si-lan or something like that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I was thinking "Sih-lahn", with the accent on the second syllable, which would actually make sense considering the name's probable origin which is "cilantro".

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    LOL At first I was like what?? That sounds off as Dento's voice than I got used to it and think it fits. Is it really Ichigo's voice? Wow.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • No, it's not Ichigo that they got to play him- it's Sonic. And I can't not think of Sonic when I hear him. >_<

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yup, my friend was right. I was hopping it would also be Ichigo's voice too. Nice icon Regeneration.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Depending on what Cilan is saying I can hear either Sonic or Sir Aaron. :/ That doesn't make me very happy. :(

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Now that I realize his voice actor is Sir Aaron; I think I heard a little of Sir Aaron's voice. At least it's better then Sonics.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I saw Sonic more than Sir Aaron, so Sonic's voice is more prominent to me.

Does anyone else thing that his voice sounded like... loud/it didn't quite fit with the rest of the sounds in that episode?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm not a big fan of the voice, but it'll grow on me for sure.

I wonder if Cilan will catch a fishy in bw026~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I was suprised to see that there was going to be a fishing episode to be honest - theres a big lack in water types for unova if you ask me...

I guess "The Luvdisc clone" would suite him a little but I think Tympole would be that bad - especially if he fully evolves it.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I just noticed that episode discussion in the discussion thread. I hope Dento catches it. He should get another Pokemon on his team but yeah I agree; the fishing episode is going to be interesting. I wonder why Bel is in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back