• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Others are also saying Cottonbby could go to James, but I see James with Reuniclus.
    'Course, nothing is set in stone. But I would like to see Cilan have another grass type, since that's his element and all.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • James with a Cottonbby? I can actually see him with a grass Pokemon since he usually gets one of those but I would rather have Dento get Cottonbby. Also I think that episode with Dento and fishing is suppose to come out April 7th. I hope this is true.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure that James will actually get Ferroseed; he tends to get those Grass type Pokemon with spikes and stuff to hug him like crazy. </3 This Cottonee is definitely Dento's.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yay! I do wonder if he captures something in the Fishing episode, but I think if he had it would have been shown in the following episodes. Hopefully we will get to see him doing something fun at least. <3

Ferroseed for James. Ohgod I am feeling sorry for him already. ;-;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I could have sworn this was a Dent fanclub, not James. xD

Why don't we change some of our more active members into Waiters? :3

I wonder if any Dent epicness was shown in the TR VS TP special. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that James will actually get Ferroseed; he tends to get those Grass type Pokemon with spikes and stuff to hug him like crazy. </3 This Cottonee is definitely Dento's.

That is true. Oh I hope it doesn't do that again when James Pokemon keeps poking him or bitting him. That got annoying.

I could have sworn this was a Dent fanclub, not James. xD

Hmmm the Dentames club -fails-

Ah thank you TheSmartOne and Mew for promoting us to waiters. This restaurant will soon turn out the be the best...oh wait it is.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We've always been a restaurant. I think. At least we have been for a while...
    You can be the accountant or something if you want, idk.

HEY GUYS should we have some sort of event-y thing?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well I don't know. There are all kinds of things that we could do. Drawing, graphics, poetry, writing, AMV... things. Idk.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I wouldn't mind doing an AMV either, I'm working on one at this very moment. xD

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Hello, everyone! I'm from the land Down Under. This is the only forum I've ever joined that allowed me to be merely "Nutella."

Anyway, I'm horrible with HTML, only watch raws or subs and enjoy creative writing. My interest in the anime series is very intermittent, as I'm sick of Ash. Iris isn't winning me over either. Cilan should be the main character, just because he's actually interesting. (And he's cute, too.)

I've been stalking reading about this fan club for a while now... and would love to join as I think Cilan is pretty awesome (and his brothers, too).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • OhmyeffingGOD this episode!!! EVERYTHING Dent did was hilarious and/or adorable! :D <3 Except for when he got hit with Shadow Ball. I was shocked and hurt. D:

Is it odd that I imagined a mansion for a haunted house-type fic moths ago and it looked exactly like the one in today's ep? (I was gonna say but more derelict... then I saw the end. xD IT'S THE SAME)

Welcome aboard, Nutella~ Lots of people seem to be sick of Ash right now. I'm okay with him since I skipped all of Sinnoh, but I can understand being fed up with him.
    Dent should totally be the main character. <3

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Skipping all of Sinnoh is a wise decision. In fact, I haven't watched the anime properly since halfway through Gold/Silver/Crystal. I haven't touched the Pokemon manga in ages, too.

Sorry, I realise I was slightly off topic. So you wanted to start an event kind of thing, 'ey? Is this gonna be like some free-for-all thing where you can submit whatever? Sorry I can't help with the banner thing. =(

I would really love to be involved in something like that. I'm working on a Cilan (and Chili, Cress, Elesa...) story now. I think there needs to be more than 30-odd fics!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • No worries, we deviate from topics all the time. :3

I would recommend the Advance saga to watch. Ash is not nearly so annoying, and May and Max add an interesting flavour to the group.

About the event... idek yet. I'm looking for a majority vote on what y'all want to do, because I think a free-for-all would be difficult to judge.

Where are you finding Dent fics because I have not seen more than like 15. Unless you're counting the barrage of Wishful stuff that I refuse to read.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Awesome! I try to stay on topic, but I'm just too full of ideas. TOO MANY! X)

I see... a lot of people tell me NOT to watch the Hoenn episodes. A lot of people dislike Max, and May is loved by creepy fanboys. So I've heard. I've watched maybe two episodes and couldn't be bothered. So yeah... maybe I should give it a real chance. It's daunting, since there are soooo many episodes. It's like somebody just becoming a fan of One Piece, and realising how many chapters there are!

I don't really know how proper fan clubs operate, but can't you make a poll of sorts? In my completely unbiased vote, I will go for fan fiction. Haha...

I was just quoting the total, but I agree, the abundance of WishfulShipping isn't a good thing. I read one or two. I just don't like the aesthetics of it. I'm very shallow when it comes to pairings- appearance all the way! Then try to keep their canon characteristics and try to make it work.

I've taken a shining to Elesa x Chili/Cilan/Cress. I hope I won't get slaughtered for this. I was very surprised about the lack of Cilan fics especially, seeing as he has so many fangirls (Well, maybe depending on your outlook, this is a good thing). Has anybody tried DeviantArt? I figured it would be the same kind of thing, seeing as a lot of FF.net writers have DA accounts.

Also, I was wondering what you guys thought of the character differences between in-game Cilan and anime-Cilan? Which is better, do you think? I had the fortune of battling Cilan when I got the game (and knew zilch about it). He was shy and not very confident. Chili seems to be constant.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back