• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Pokémon Club Directory and Reservation Thread - Please read before making a club!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I could probably make up something, can I reserve a Steel-type club please?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Could i possibly reserve a electric type pokemon club since the old one seems dead?

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
Years
  • Age 23
  • N.c
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
sorry but cancel the fossil pokemon club for right now i dont have enough time due to school....

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Got a bit of a backlog here, so this is me catching up.

First, two new clubs have been approved, Pokemon Rumble Squad- A Pokemon Rumble Fan Club! and *Nuzzles and Thundershocks* ~An Electric Type Pokemon Club~ so go check those out if you haven't already (which I'm sure many of you have :P

Can I make a Togekiss evolutionary line Fan Club? Thanks.

I'm going to advise against this because single evolution clubs have been failing across the board recently and for that reason I'm making a rule against having them, BUT you did ask for this before I put that into effect, so it wouldn't be fair to not let you have it. You have it until 9/15.

Could I reserve a Starter Club please? :)

Sure, you'll have it until 9/15.

sorry but cancel the fossil pokemon club for right now i dont have enough time due to school....

Sorry to hear. Normally I wouldn't quote something like this, but if someone wants to take this up, I think it would make a pretty good club!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I wish there was a club just for Pikachu, though I'm no good at running a club.

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
Would a club solely based on Teams Magma and Aqua be different enough from the above reserved Antagonist Club to be made as well? If not, I understand. I don't want to create a Club too similar to someone else's. But if it is considered different enough, I'd like to reserve it.

Back