• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Online? Plenty of times. Thank you y8.com. I've never been anywhere near a golf course irl though. Not a thing here.

Have you ever experienced an addiction? (i.e. substance, gambling, shopping, etc.)

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    nope

Have u ever watched a movie u weren't old enough to watch, so u had to be sneaky about it?

Years
  • I literally watched a p*rno right next to my mom while she was sleeping. You can probably guess how well that ended.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    no but i wish i could have at the time.

Have you ever sold something u really liked and regretted it after?

Years
  • I donated away a cool ass shirt during my brief konmari-crazed period and I sorta regret it now because, honestly that was a cool ass shirt.

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

Years
  • Nah but I actually really want to experience it to see how it feels! (as crazy as that sounds)

Have you ever sleep walked?

Years
  • Yep I've been playing football (soccer) for 15 years and still play for university to this date!

Have you ever appeared on TV?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually yes, but it's just a little appearance on a local TV when I was younger! If anything, I wasn't just passing by though, they were making a little reportage about the group of people I was working with as a volunteer.

Have you ever been on a sail boat?

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been on a boat a few times...but I'm not really sure if they counted as sail boats.

Have you ever been canoeing?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah I've never liked carrying them, I'd rather be rained on.

Have you ever replayed a Pokemon Rom Hack?

Years
  • I replayed Pokemon Gaia solely to make a Let's Play of it. Never really replayed a hack just to relive it purely or anything.

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth removed?

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I have never had any teeth removed.... yet

Have u ever started doing something then got distracted and forgot what u were doing so u ended up starting over again.

Years
    • Seen today
    No, but I'm also new at driving so every time I'm controlling a car it feels like an intense life or death situation.

Have you ever sent an angry email?

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    no but i have sent angry facebook rants before

Have u ever cooked something for the first time, not exactly knowing what you're doing and it still came out tasting pretty good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back