• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
visual boy advance and i downloaded directly the rom
which rom is the correct one to patch it? thx
this is the error:
https://imgur.com/a/pYUDyoG

Well with the patching tool, make sure to select the last option before patching (I believe it's ignore checksum validation, or something like that)

Visual boy advance shouldn't freeze the game due to the level cap being changed. Could you post an image of the freeze via screenshot?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
jastolze not solved is battling in the 7th gym:
i send this image please look this:
https://imgur.com/a/WaAKLAU
i tried patching 4 roms and doesnt works ...
i save the game before freeze

It's a well known glitch in specific double battles. No one really understands why it occurs. It's everyone's rom. It doesn't always happen though. Many people report that their Gardevoir causes the freeze. Just keep trying to advance past that part. It's the only forced double battle as far as I'm concerned. Also, sometimes the rematch gym leaders will freeze it due to them also being double battles.

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
jastolze007 please i dont continue because this battle freeze again! can you fix it this please? thank you!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
jastolze007 please i dont continue because this battle freeze again! can you fix it this please? thank you!

I don't know what you expect me to do. I can't make changes to the game itself due to the creator not uploading the .ini files. How many times did it freeze in that battle? Make sure to not just rely on save states to continue.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
sorry but i dont continue in this game until fixed the battle :(

I just finished that gym battle its very annoying... I have to use roar to scramble the enemy team sequence then one hit k.o. the gardevoir when it released to get past that annnoying glitch..
So i reccomend using roar to force release the gardevoir then OTK it... If gardevoir isn't the one pulled by roar, try to win the battle, if glitch still happen just restart and try again until you win...
It only took me one retry to win...

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 14, 2021
I think there's a glitch with the move High Jump Kick, it always uses 2 PP even though my enemy doesnt have pressure as ability.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 14, 2021
There's a glitch happened on my save file, I was going to evolve my Sunkern for my Pokedex then it became just plain black, I cant load my savefile so I was forced to reset the game and load the game savefile from the last city I went too...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Found a glitch when foe trainer togepi used Encore. After every subsequent move, it got weirder and weirder. Was not game breaking, though, from what I can tell.

Screenshot_20200721-134624_My Boy!.jpg

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Found a glitch when foe trainer togepi used Encore. After every subsequent move, it got weirder and weirder. Was not game breaking, though, from what I can tell.

View attachment 92694

That looks like the work of Drain Kiss. If you used it, it messes up the animation. You can fix it by going to the menu and back, or just turn off battle scene in settings to avoid it in the future.

Back