• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Merchandise Exhibit!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Spoiler:

I call him Mimichu. I got him at Gamestop, and he's my little buddy. He goes practically everywhere with me on little adventures and stuff. :D

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Ohhh that Kotobukiya Lillie is tooo cute!!! I had to stick with a certain line of figures, or I'd be super super broke all the time.... But I picked G.E.M. figures! (please excuse the dust...><) I have the Eevee friends figure too, but it's upstairs lol

Attachments

• Merchandise Exhibit!
      2ffe6e58-14dc-442c-86e6-acc2b0a96a9b.jpg
      216.6 KB · Views: 8
    Years
  • Ohhh that Kotobukiya Lillie is tooo cute!!! I had to stick with a certain line of figures, or I'd be super super broke all the time.... But I picked G.E.M. figures! (please excuse the dust...><) I have the Eevee friends figure too, but it's upstairs lol

aaaaa i love all of those figures!!

Years

All of those figures are top-tier and I'm more than a bit jealous. An underrated aspect of the Serena and Sylveon fig is the fact that Sylveon's ribbons form a heart.

I get the Kotobukiya figures both because I like them and because it helps keep the US Pokemon Center website around and shows them there's a demand for figures a tier above Nendoroids and Figmas in the USA, so they'll maybe actually bring the ArtFX J figures and the G.E.M. figures to the store in the future so I won't have to pay international shipping to get them.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • All of those figures are top-tier and I'm more than a bit jealous. An underrated aspect of the Serena and Sylveon fig is the fact that Sylveon's ribbons form a heart.

I get the Kotobukiya figures both because I like them and because it helps keep the US Pokemon Center website around and shows them there's a demand for figures a tier above Nendoroids and Figmas in the USA, so they'll maybe actually bring the ArtFX J figures and the G.E.M. figures to the store in the future so I won't have to pay international shipping to get them.

Oooh that's a great idea! I hope they do come to the US store!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My Leaf Kotobukiya figure arrived today!

Spoiler:

Omg she's a beaut. ☆▽☆

I got these in the past few weeks. Both lucky finds!

The mimikyu, I got in a random anime loot bag
    Spoiler:

And the charmander--- Someone threw him out, so I took him home.
    Spoiler:

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • These adorable candy jars came out recently in Japan! There's a bunch more Pokemon but I only got these 2
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Took forever to finally getting around to posting this, but came back with a lot of stuff (a lot more than I really needed tbh) from my trip to Japan last week!

Spoiler: Pokemon Café & food merch
    Merchandise Exhibit!

Café file folders, cutlery, placemats, and coaster, plus Pokemon udon, and a couple different candies

Spoiler: Stationary & cards
    Merchandise Exhibit!

Pikachu jelly pen, notepad, stickers, TCG cards (only a couple packs pictured), and a mini-manga promoting the new anime series

Merchandise Exhibit!

Better look at the stickers.

Spoiler: Figures & plush
    Merchandise Exhibit!

Substitute plush, Azumarill plush and mini-figure, Sobble figure from a claw machine, Lillie Nendoroid, Mewtwo figure, and Pokemon staircase blindbox.

Merchandise Exhibit!

Pictures of two of the figures unboxed (haven't got around to opening Lillie yet).

Spoiler: As much as I could fit into one pic!
    Merchandise Exhibit!

Years
  • I was wondering since were talking merchindiseing here can someone direct me to the best place to value a old piece I have? It a New York origonal pokemon center opening day pin i bought on a visit to that center back in febuary 2002. Still in its origonal box still brand new and number place. If anyone asks if I am serious I can post a pic to prove it but cant at the moment as my sons useing my phone to watch youtube kids

Years
  • Hey guys, I recently started making videos again - I did an unboxing of the new legendary McDonald's promotion. However feel free to skip towards the last minute or so of the video, I picked up some paper theatres, terrariums, nanoblocks and various gachapon items.

you know you just reminded me of a story I once heard of this one guy who literly found a gold mine. Burger king once did a promotion of gold plated pokemon cards a long time ago. Couple of years back looooong after the promotion had ended guy buys a storage locker in an auction and opens it to find its full of these cards. Turns out the locker was once owned by a manager manageing the local burger king and he had put the cards there for storage for the promotion that was ongoing but they were not all used. I cant remember if that story was true or not

Back