• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what type would you choose to be hit by?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • there are 17 types of Pokémon moves... if you had to get hit by one of them (maybe for punishment of crime, or for any whatever reason) what type(s) would you choose?

I would choose to be hit by a Flying Type move.....

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I don't want to be hit by a move. :( But meaby Grass or Bug type move.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Not water for sure since it would either drown me or crash my whole body.
    Fire..Nope,just nope.
    Grass type.Again no.Either it is getting shredded into pieces by Frenzy Plant or getting melted by Solar Beam or getting sliced by Razor Leaf or Petal Dance.It would be horrible.
    Bug type.No way.Most of these attacks are physical and include cutting.
    Poison.Yeah sure.
    Dark type.No because they hurt(radioactive shockwaves like dark pulse or night slash or assaults when you least expect it).
    Ghost types.No.Too scary.
    Normal.I will think about it.
    Dragon.Yeah thats the way to go.Get smashed by a dragon's claw or a meteor landing on your head.
    Steel.No.Crushed to death.
    Ground.No.Earthquake or earthpower would be horrible.
    Rock.Again no.They are frikkin rocks.They hurt and kill.
    Flying.No.Of course not.Either getting nailed by brave bird,slashed by air slash/cutter or blown away and obviously die by a hurricane or whirlwind or tornado.
    Psychic.Being a ragdoll and completely weak against someone is terrible.
    Ice.That's worse than fire for me.I hate cold.Imagine ice beam or SHEER COLD AAAAHH! :O
    Fighting.No i hate getting punched.It hurts.
    Electric.Oh nooo.

Sooo,I wouldn't(like all humans) survive almost any attacks.But Fire,Electric,Ice,Flying,Bug,Poison,Steel,Rock,Ground,Ghost,Dragon,Psychic,Grass would be absolutely terrifying and lethal.
    Water,Fighting,Normal,Dark, would be lethal also but it would depend on the attack itself for the most part.A surf,hydro pump,crabhammer,aqua tail etc would kill while a bubblebeam would at least have a 30% of survival,with severe injuries of course.Fighting would be really painful and injuring but not so lethal as not many people die of beating except if it was close combat.Dark attacks would mostly be lethal like dark pulse or night slash or beat up or possibly sucker punch while others would be seriously injuring and painful like faint attack etc In fact i notice a big similarity between fighting and dark attacks since most of both of them include beating,the only difference being that dark types attack when you dont expect it.
    Normal attacks are truly some of the most devastating attack of all.Hyper beam,giga impact,hyper voice,sonic boom,explosion,selfdestrcut,cut,slash etc are all normal type and many many more.So Normal attacks would be the worse unless Scratch was used.

Well its a difficult decision.But I think I would go with Ground since the most powerful attack of it couldn't hurt me if I was somewhere clear with no buildings unless the road cracked and fissures formed.Earth Power or Mud bomb would be bad but oh well every type has deadly attacks.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I would choose to get hit by a Ghost-type attack because I like ghosts and most Ghost-type moves aren't very powerful (under 80 power all except Shadow Force) and it would be something no one has ever experienced before. If I die from the hit, well at least I died in an interesting way and maybe I'll become a ghost myself. :)

Not to mention they would go right through me since I'm a Normal-type.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd get hit by a Water attack because, unless the attack is Scald, I get cooled down by the water in those attacks.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd assume Rock/Fighting would be the worst.. getting hit by a grass type move i.e Razor Leaf wouldn't be too harmful, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Well RAZOR leaf wouldn't be harmful right?No of course not they are just some RAZOR leaves propelling at high speed slicing through your soft human flesh.

And PlatinumDude what if it was Surf or hydro cannon?

I changed my mind.I would also like to get hit by a ghost attack since most of them are relatively weak.Only Shadow Ball would be possibly lethal.All others would injure but since their BP isn't so big they wouldn't kill you except Shadow Claw and excessive Shadow Punching.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Ghost, although I love Ghosts most of the attacks aren't too strong.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Rock types, yes please. No, not really. It'd hurt a lot, so probably a normal type Pokemon? :'p

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Definitely Normal, because they're the least likely to end up having a side effect (and the majority aren't very powerful either). But something like Poison, Ice, or Fire, those would definitely be painful, if not kill you :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Well Magica and those others who suggest Normal attacks.Just because they are Normal,doesn't make them weak.Imagine getting hit by Mega Punch or Mega Kick in the groin.At least internal injury which causes internal bleeding and eventual death unless treated on time.Explosion,Hyper Beam,Body Slam(it would be deadly if the pkmn was big and heavy),Cut,Crush Claw/Grip,Double Edge,Giga Impact,Head Charge,Horn Attack,Horn Drill,Hyper Fang,Hyper Voice,Sonic Boom,Razor Wind...Need I go on?
    Also some others like Perish Song and Pain Split sound quite creepy and they are normal.

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    the only type i'd prefer is normal, i wouldn't mind getting tail slapped or struck with a slam. Any other type would be either badly painful or agonizing

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ghost doesn't affect normal types. Going with that one.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    ??? type...

Okay, not really. That's cheap. I'd want to get hit by a Dragon-type. Yeah, sounds ridiculous but since literally all the attacks are strong and all, I'll just go with the one that will kill me the fastest. That's so defeatist...

Back