• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I posted some of these a while back but I thought I would give an update on them.
(Keep in mind a bunch of these kind of go off palette so-to-speak)
Spoiler:

I'm actually kind of surprised these kind of sprites haven't been popping up on here as of late.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Spoiler:

1.) If you're going to post something this long, put it in a spoiler.
2.) If your sprites are not going to follow the pre-defined menu icon palettes, don't post them. We already have enough to deal with concerning palette issues on battle sprites.
3.) The reason people haven't been posting them is because darkdragon hasn't said that we are accepting icons. He also specifically told you to be patient because we will get to your sprites. Even if he did say it, battle sprites are higher priority anyway.
4.) Regardless of whether these are custom or someone else's, you have to put credits for all the sprites in your post. Listing credits is not optional - if you don't list them, we reject them.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

We'll accept these if they'll be recolored into the GBA default colors (because we can't add custom palettes for icons)... Though icon sprite submissions are still suspended...

If you want, you can be the deputy for the icons (just like Trev in in-battle sprites)? Then I can open submissions for a few species (not yet all since it might cause another storm here)...

And yes, as Trev said, please mention that you made them or post credits... Thanks!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
We'll accept these if they'll be recolored into the GBA default colors (because we can't add custom palettes for icons)... Though icon sprite submissions are still suspended...

If you want, you can be the deputy for the icons (just like Trev in in-battle sprites)? Then I can open submissions for a few species (not yet all since it might cause another storm here)...

And yes, as Trev said, please mention that you made them or post credits... Thanks!
Alright. I'll do what I can to deputize. As for the credits, fear not. The ones you see before you are all my own.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I've made that Mewtwo X backsprite by resizing and recoloring another one (I don't know who made it), anybody is welcome to fix this because I know it needs a lot of fixes:
Mega_Mewtwo_X.jpg

Well, first things first, I hope you still have the original, since this has been jpeg'd and that destroys the quality of sprites.
I also can't track down the original through a reverse image search, which is odd. Try to find the credits, as there is none in either of the DS-Style Threads.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Well, first things first, I hope you still have the original, since this has been jpeg'd and that destroys the quality of sprites.
I also can't track down the original through a reverse image search, which is odd. Try to find the credits, as there is none in either of the DS-Style Threads.

That, but also, the backsprite isn't phenomenal as a base, so I'm not eager to see it be used. Also yeah, by this point I have made it very clear that every post requires crediting, so please do not ever do that again.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here's an updated Alolan Dugtrio now posted in the OP:
9NdRv3P.png
(haimon_99, goranthegreat (front); Layell (back))

I'll be compiling some icons that can be used here submitted after the official icons are revealed (but icon submission is still suspended)... And also, please keep in mind that icons in Gen. 3 games are only limited to these 3 palette combinations:
uXvChTc.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I'll be compiling some icons that can be used here submitted after the official icons are revealed (but icon submission is still suspended)... And also, please keep in mind that icons in Gen. 3 games are only limited to these 3 palette combinations:
uXvChTc.png
So something like these?:
Spoiler:

I know you said tons of times that the submission of these are suspended but I was wondering if this was what you had in mind & the examples that I could find that were creditable were my own.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
So something like these?:
Spoiler:

I know you said tons of times that the submission of these are suspended but I was wondering if this was what you had in mind & the examples that I could find that were creditable were my own.

You can mention that everything is credited to you (to avoid redundancy) and then just mention other artists if you used theirs in a specific icon...

Anyway, your icons in that link are all accepted and will be posted in the OP in the next update...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
You can mention that everything is credited to you (to avoid redundancy) and then just mention other artists if you used theirs in a specific icon...

Anyway, your icons in that link are all accepted and will be posted in the OP in the next update...
Glad to hear that. I managed to make a couple more icons since you checked out that link. As well as brushing up the palette of the icons that I showed off before.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Glad to hear that. I managed to make a couple more icons since you checked out that link. As well as brushing up the palette of the icons that I showed off before.
Spoiler:

All are accepted... By the way, you have the authority to accept or reject an icon here (similar to Trev's responsibility here) once the submission of icons resumes...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
the progress on this is really coming along o.o!

It may look like it but we're not really rushing things out... However, more hacks with Gen. 7 species and new form/es might appear sooner so hopefully, there will be enough usable sprites (both in-battle and icon) before the release/leakage of new form/es from the imminent D/P/Pt remakes...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
This is freaking incredible! I didn't think anyone would be able to fit these pokemon into 64x64 but it's been done!

Back