• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

think of one pokemon move before clicking this thread

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Ice Beam.

I suppose I have wished for a more instantaneous way to chill my food and drink...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Magical Leaf.

I mean, would it be calming like hemp leaves???

Otherwise, leaves look pretty when they change colors. Maybe I could decorate with them? I--

Years
  • Ice Beam... well thats cool.

I can freeze stuff and create ice now on demand, might as well call me Elsa at this point.

Thought of Ice Beam too lol. Would like to be able to lower its intensity though if it means I can always have a nice cold glass of water on command.

pkmin3033

Do I have to travel to the place I want to go to first? Because if so that would suck. If not...

Years
  • False swipe

I could always defend myself without worrying about accidental murder because I could literally never kill anyone. I could make criminals so week that they would not even try to put up a fight as I bring justice. I could also help others play dead to stay safe.

Back