• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Megathread! Movies, TV, Comics & More!

Years
Chat about anything Marvel related in this thread!

Are you an Iron Man fanatic? Think WandaVision is the best thing since Kevin Bacon? Maybe you've seen some interesting news, read a great comic or have some really cool merch you want to show off! This is the place to talk about all of it and anything else from the Marvel Universe!

Years
Marvel released this teaser, that includes footage and release dates for upcoming movies for the next couple of years:

Spoiler:

What are you most excited for?

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Marvel is my lifeblood I am a full-blown nerd

I'm most excited for Doctor Strange of all the upcoming movies (altho assuming all the rumours are true Spidey is a close second), and I'm really interested in a lot of the Disney+ stuff too. A great time to be a fan :femme2:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Disney+ stuff is the best thing to happen to Marvel imo and I'm really hype about watching Loki next month.

That said I second finding the Doctor Strange film more interesting when it comes to movies. Also interested in the inevitable Fantastic Four reboot more out of curiosity considering how it failed before, and can't wait for X-Men either.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I binged all the movies on Dinsey+ a few months ago, before that I knew nothing about marvel. It took about 3 weeks.

My favorite was Thor: Ragnarok. My least favorite was Iron Man 2.

Inky

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Does any of you collect any cool Marvel merch?

I pretty much only have Funko pops, tees and bags etc.

I have quite a few of the Funko Pops but my like holy grail item is this bad boy (I don't have any pictures to hand):

Spoiler:

It was absolutely 100% an impulse purchase when he was on sale, but do I regret it? No, no I don't think I do :femme2:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Gonna put this in a spoiler tag because it's about the first Loki episode, but it doesn't have major spoilers or anything:

Spoiler:

Years
Gonna put this in a spoiler tag because it's about the first Loki episode, but it doesn't have major spoilers or anything:

Spoiler:

I won't mention spoilers, but how did you like the ep? I quite enjoyed it, even though there was a couple of things that might need ironing out...

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I won't mention spoilers, but how did you like the ep? I quite enjoyed it, even though there was a couple of things that might need ironing out...

I'm just paranoid about the spoiler thing, is all:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Loki

Loki. Has everyone been watching it if so what do you think of it so far

Mod edit: moved to megathread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Spoiler:

...Speaking of that, how do you all feel about the live-action Spiderverse idea that's very soundly making the rounds in the fandom right now?

Years
Spoiler:

...Speaking of that, how do you all feel about the live-action Spiderverse idea that's very soundly making the rounds in the fandom right now?

It would seem we're getting a full on MCU multiverse. Doctor Strange 2 is gonna be interesting!

Inky

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I loved it :femme2: very much looking forward to all of the good stuff that's going to come out of it.

Also season 2 yay

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Soooo.... what did ya all think of the final episode of Loki?

so cute, funny and very good
that's basically the whole show in one sentence though.

I suppose I'll get around to watch Wanda Vision, falcon&winter, and Black Widow at some point too.

Back