• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I Am So Sorry for all the trouble Dragon Trainer Ed. :( I wish I had more time though :( But I know it's my fault and I'm sorry :(

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well I may as well toss this out there then. Good luck everyone! Quarter-Finals here we come.

Ichida VS xXx-VALO-xXx

Samson VS Karsen

Soulinferno VS Paranoia

Always and Never VS Cakekun OR Winner of Red X VS Burzes (a little confusing, ha)

aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed

Richard Steel VS chibi

Law07 VS genus

Ichaste Pekoni VS supermandudekid

It's probably a bunch of safe picks now that we're down to it. But GO UNDERDOGS! Show some upsets and let the titans know they have competition.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    ^ TO THE ABOVE POST ^

Well sometimes that kinda either gets the battlers upset or more comptitive :P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Haha well as much as I wanted to pick VALO since I was wrong in his pick last time, I can't say no to Ichida before the Semi-Finals. But that doesn't mean I don't want any of the people I didn't pick to win! =]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well I've had 3 battles. Three wins by default. I guess its good considering University is owning me right now im really not in battle form.

Well, guess what? Your luck has run out, because now you're up against me, and I am NOT going to give you a win by default.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Haha well as much as I wanted to pick VALO since I was wrong in his pick last time, I can't say no to Ichida before the Semi-Finals. But that doesn't mean I don't want any of the people I didn't pick to win! =]

Ichida made it to the final round last tourny :P Until aragorn gave him a harsh battle

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    so now im battling richard? ive been busy lately but i always pop on here and there when i can. hopefully we can get a chance to battle this time :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, now that the last battle of Round 2 is settled, I'll repost the Round 3 pairings with the edit:

Tournament 2 Pairings
    Round Three

Ichida VS xXx-VALO-xXx

Samson VS Karsen

Soulinferno VS Paranoia

Always and Never VS Red X

aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed

Richard Steel VS chibi

Law07 VS genus

Ichaste Pekoni VS supermandudekid

Free Round: Cakekun

Congrats on beating the Randomizer, Cakekun. You've gotten a free pass into the next round. ^_^
    For the rest of you, I'll need results in by October 5th, 2007. Good luck!​

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • That means you'll have 9 Quarter-Finalists which isn't right; someone's going to have to play a pre-Quarter match! Also means one person isn't making it to the last 8, hmm.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Assuming we get 9 finalists, one more person will get a free round. I'll be sure to get the randomizer to pick one from those who have had the most battles already, heh.

So then we'll have 5 finalists, and a Round Robin Round will commence. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    This does look to be problematic...maybe give the two players who get their results in last a double pairing next round instead of assigning a random bye. Sort of like what happened this round with Red and Burzes, only instead of an extension they're facing other slackers in a nested battle. For example, let's say Player a is the third-to-last player to post their results, Player b is the second-to-last, and Player c is the last. The series would go:
    Player a vs. (winner of Player b vs. Player c). That's going to provide some real incentive to finish matches early, nobody wants to have 2 opponents in a single round.

As for prizes, I'd be willing to toss around clones of some of my pokemon, all bred for exceptional iv's, though of course in their untouched form. Unless someone else is doing this too in which case I will pass.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Just posting to confirm that Ichida beat me 1-0. Close match, I made 3 mistakes in that match, if I had done any of them differently then I'm sure I would have won. Anyway there is no point saying what I could have done, I made my choices and had a good battle, thanks for a good match Ichida.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • if these are quarter semi-finals, and you're going to give someone a free pass, you have to consider that at 10 participants in the quarters, there will be 5 victorious. from then on, it will be an odd number and will require quite unfair bumping (considering it'll be 2 battles 1 odd ball, then 1 battle 1 odd ball, then the final battle). i hate to use the word unfair, but i'm bad with words.

anywho, just wanted to point out that you should probably cook up a plan for this issue.

Back