• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Streams

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

• cloN8HE.png

GT 2013 Pokemon Anime Movie Nights!

Welcome, new folks and old folks, to this year's Pokemon movie nights, hosted by Olli, Kanzler and BidoofFTW. This year we'll be taking you through a whole new set of movies that haven't been shown the previous years, so you better get your popcorn read! There's going to be laughter and tears, whether it's just the movies playing with your emotions, or the fact that Ash survived yet another movie. So get ready to enjoy some of your favourite Pokemon movies with your fellow Pokemon fans. See you all then!

Rules

- Please do not spam the chat, as it does cause the stream to lag for everyone and it's annoying. Spammers will be warned once and then kicked from the stream.
    - The chat log is clearable, and we will be doing so every so often to reduce lag.
    - Any trolls/drama starters will be kicked.
    - Please keep profanity to a minimum!
    - Please don't stray too far away from discussion on the movies. Talking about the anime and Pokemon in general, but we kinda want the main attention on the movies, rather than something completely off-topic :)
    - Don't forget to have fun! ^^​

How and when?

Notice: It's a very good idea to get on the stream a bit before the scheduled streaming time. Some ads can take forever to stream completely due to possible hiccups in the network. Also close any other open programs for optimal performance and feel free to point out if the stream/audio is lagging; it may not just be you!

Click here to enter the livestream channel!

(Used for the first two streams of the day)

Click here to enter the plug.dj room!

(Used for the last stream of the day)

The showings are divided between two streaming sites this year due to host preferences. The first link, the livestream channel, will be used for the first two streams each day (the 6am and 3pm streams), while the second link, the plug.dj room, will be used for the last stream each day (the 10pm stream). Within a day, all streaming sessions will show the same movie, in an attempt to make sure everyone has a chance of watching the movies. To find out which movies we stream and when we're streaming them, check the bottom of the post.

The stream times will be as follows:

EST (UTC-5): 6am, 3pm and 10pm.
    UTC (GMT±0): 11am, 8pm and 1am the following night.
    AEST (GMT+10): 9pm, 6am and 11am the following day.

It's recommended that you convert to your timezones beforehand, just to be on the safe side, since you also need to take things like DST into account. A link has been provided in each of the names of the timezones above, so simply click whichever one you'd like to use to convert to, and you'll be redirected to a page showing the current time in whichever timezone you chose. In any case, streams will usually be announced up to an hour before the start of the stream, so if you're not sure if you've converted the times right, just pay attention to this thread :)

As a note to the people who live in the areas around Australia as well as other countries to the east, the streaming days will cross over to the one after the scheduled, since it's scheduled after the EST timezone.

But what about the movies?

Chosen from your very own suggestions! There may have been a small amount of bias in picking movies that haven't been shown the previous years, but they were all picked from suggestions!

Pokémon - Destiny Deoxys - Monday

High-tech Larousse City is a pretty impressive place to visit—and a pretty impressive place for a Pokémon battle, too! Ash heads straight for their renowned Battle Tower, but things don't turn out too well when his battle partner turns out to be a scared boy named Tory. Because of a frightening childhood incident, Tory is scared of all Pokémon—even cute ones like Pikachu!

There's a lot more to be frightened by when Deoxys shows up and takes control of the city, shutting down the machines and taking everyone captive. One Pokémon that is not amused is the Legendary Rayquaza, and it will do whatever it takes to remove this invader from its territory! Meanwhile, Ash, Tory, and all their friends may be caught in the middle, but they're certainly not out of the fight!

Pokémon the Movie 14 - Genesect and the Legend Awakened - Friday

When big trouble threatens the big city, it's up to Ash, Pikachu, and their friends to stop it!

A vast Pokémon habitat amid the hustle and bustle of the big city seems like the perfect new home for a group of five Genesect. The arrival of these Mythical Pokémon quickly becomes a problem, though: their nest threatens the city's power supply, and they keep attacking anyone who approaches it. On top of that, they've attracted the attention of the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, who sympathizes with them because its own origins also involve human tampering. The group's leader, known as Red Genesect, doesn't trust Mewtwo, and their confrontation quickly rages out of control! Can Ash and friends stop these two powerful Pokémon before they destroy the city?

Pokemon 3 - The Spell of Unown - Sunday the 13th

Little Molly Hale has always led a lonely life—but things only get worse for her when the long-lost Unown cause her father to mysteriously vanish one day. But things start to seem brighter when the power of the Unown starts to change the world around her into a fantasy land. She soon lives in a crystal palace, and has the Legendary Entei as a dad! There's only one thing missing from the equation—a mother. So Molly ends up claiming someone else's mom for her very own: Delia Ketchum, Ash's mom!

Ash was expecting to have a fun time in the town of Greenfield, but now he must venture into a vast crystal wasteland in order to rescue the person who means the most to him. Brock, Misty, and Pikachu are right there by his side, but it won't be easy—Molly wants to stay in her fantasy world forever, and Entei will do whatever it takes to make that happen!

Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - Wednesday

There's a legend out there, about a Sea Temple created by the People of the Water, where the Sea Crown is kept. No one has ever seen this Sea Crown, and very few people even know the story of the temple, except a few members of the People of the Water who wander through the Pokémon world. That all changes when a Pokémon Ranger named Jackie rescues a Manaphy Egg from a greedy pirate named Phantom! Phantom is absolutely determined to snatch the Sea Crown, and he'll need Manaphy to get to it. To stay one step ahead, Jackie will need to enlist the help of the People of the Water.

A chance encounter with the People of the Water puts Ash, May and friends right in the thick of the action, and May forms a very special bond with the Legendary Manaphy, even as the specter of Phantom hovers ever closer! Together, they must find the Sea Temple before Phantom does, unlocking the secret that connects Manaphy and the Sea Temple!

Jirachi Wishmaker - Saturday

The Millennium Comet is about to make its long-awaited appearance in the sky again, supposedly granting the wishes of all those who see it in the skies above them. Of course, Ash and friends are equally interested in the Millennium Festival, especially when they attend a magic performance by the Great Butler. Even more interesting is the mysterious cocoon in Butler's possession—from which Max hears a mysterious voice calling! When Jirachi emerges from its slumber, Max has a new friend—sadly, it's only for the brief few days that the Millennium Comet appears in the sky.

Max is anxious to make the most of his time with his new friend, but the Great Butler has his own plans for Jirachi, which are not so friendly. He wants to revive the Legendary Groudon, and Jirachi just might be able to grant that wish.

Can Max, Ash, May, and Brock stop Butler and save Jirachi before Groudon reappears to reign destruction over the land?

Emblems?

Coming!
    ???
    Zi0rf.png

Secret emblem!
    Coming!

Notice: Each movie's synopsis are taken directly from each movie's back covers. I am not the original author of these synopsis, and I hereby disclaim that.​

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Nice movie selection, can hardly wait for monday to get started.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've watched Destiny Deoxys a couple of times already, but I'll still try to be there, though, if I'm able! My connection's pretty slow right now, so I'm not exactly sure on it, haha. One movie I'm definitely looking forward to is Ranger and the Temple of the Sea; so far, I haven't seen it even once.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I'll wait in the stream page, i don't know if i'll be able to stay till the end of the movie but i'll try.

Olli

Years
  • Alright, first stream starting now! Better have your popcorn ready.

Years
  • Wow, totally forget about other two streaming times :D I just saw that stream was offline and... you can imagine :D

Olli

Years
  • The stream's starting in 5 minutes, so better hurry up if you wanna catch all of it!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • This is the warning im getting
    *WARNING* We have detected that you or an extension or plug-in script you are running is spamming our servers. If you do not stop, you will be temporarily banned from plug.dj.

Years
  • In the case of the above issue, try restarting your computer. I know it's a hassle, but it worked for me somehow :S

Disregard this and go with with the below ---v If all else fails, eh. Worth a restart!

Back