• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Fighting for Metagross! Which now has a mega evolution! I hope I got to use it. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Scizor's (Zoroark) flamethrower really got me by surprise there! Great game, DJTiKi!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Scizor's (Zoroark) flamethrower really got me by surprise there! Great game, DJTiKi!

You too :) But I'm confused whether or not, I get another chance, considering I beat you the first time and then you beat me, but I guess not. So Good Game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You too :) But I'm confused whether or not, I get another chance, considering I beat you the first time and then you beat me, but I guess not. So Good Game.

My team the first time wasn't even ready, you could tell by the fact that I had a Spheal, a Sealeo and a Walrein, lol. Also I never even posted in the thread anyway so it could be Sean that was representing Metagross.

DJTiki

Years
  • My team the first time wasn't even ready, you could tell by the fact that I had a Spheal, a Sealeo and a Walrein, lol. Also I never even posted in the thread anyway so it could be Sean that was representing Metagross.

That's what I thought, like I said, I won't be arguing it.

DJTiki

Years
  • So we lost :(

Pretty much. Call it the shortest lived rep ever lol xD

EDIT: But I do have two questions. Where did the Sceptile and Swampert come from? And since Steven had a full team of 6 in R/S/E and PWT, shouldn't those Pokemon be used, by that I mean Prioritzed over the two starters?

Maybe I'm wrong. Most likely I am.

Last edited:

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Wobbu, Anna, or Marisa - Please post who will be facing me so we can get this over with.

I mean, hurry. The deadline is at 12:00AM, so quit procrastinating and help your team for once. =/

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Wobbu, Anna, or Marisa - Please post who will be facing me so we can get this over with.

I mean, hurry. The deadline is at 12:00AM, so quit procrastinating and help your team for once. =/
    Okay you know what? No. That's extremely rude of you to insinuate that we are procrastinating and not helping. Some of us have things to do outside of PC. Right now I'm on a phone on the way to another state. Thought I'd check in on PC to see how it was going and found this waiting for me. Lovely. Also, guess what? Not everyone knows how to battle well or at all, really. That doesn't make us worth nothing to our team- we have other skills. just because we can't shine everywhere doesn't mean we're not helping. So don't attack us. This is a friendly competition and the way you just addressed us was not friendly at all. Watch your phrasing.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Here to confirm Tyruntz match. It was a good match! It was unfortunate that Cheren's team offer some more versatility in options, because I believe it would have been much closer if I was restricted to Normal types even though it didn't show. Plus I got a lucky crit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back