• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. Beware I’m old af.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2018
    Hi peeps.

I've always liked Pokémon. My cousins left the vhs of the first two movies at my nans house when I was about 5/6 and I used to watch them all the time. I used to play the games with my friend across the street and my first games were Leaf Green and Saphire.

I still go back to Pokémon when I'm having a crappy time of things because it's like going back in time and it's comforting.

Bit about me
    Male
    22 (told you I was old)
    English
    Fave Pokémon is probably Absol
    Fave region is Hoen (purely because it was my first)
    Fave starter is Mudkip
    Fave Legendary is Articuno (I've always thought it was majestic)
    Fave anime group is Ash May Brock and Max
    Fave Pokémon Movie is either Spell of the Unknown or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Thank

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hi peeps.

I've always liked Pokémon. My cousins left the vhs of the first two movies at my nans house when I was about 5/6 and I used to watch them all the time. I used to play the games with my friend across the street and my first games were Leaf Green and Saphire.

I still go back to Pokémon when I'm having a crappy time of things because it's like going back in time and it's comforting.

Bit about me
    Male
    22 (told you I was old)
    English
    Fave starter is Mudkip
    Fave Pokémon Movie is either Spell of the Unknown or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Thank

I fail to see 22 as old when we have admins, mods and community members much older than that(think 30's, possibly even 40's or above). If your favorite Pokemon is Absol, does that mean Dark Types are your favorite or do you have another Type in mind? I'm a fan of Vulpix and Ice Types(although I like Kanto Vulpix more simply because its been around longer).

Oh and if you think you're a bit mad for having a collection of Trading Cards or Pokemon merchandise... eh I think we have you beat. :t037:: [user]Fairy[/user] has numerous Sylveon Plushies and even Sylveon Slippers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hahaha, you think you're old. That's adorable. :') I turned 28 three days ago!

Don't worry my friend, you are among fellow older nerds here. We were all born in that time 1995-ish era that conditioned out young brains to love pokemon unconditionally well into adulthood. That and Absol is just cool as hell as far as Pokemon and backstories go. So with all that said, welcome to PC! I'm Fairy and If you ever have any questions about the forums or just want to chat, feel free to reach out! n_n

@CodeHelmet: Don't you DARE to forget my Sylveon mug and ears.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    eek, I guess that makes me a real old Pokemon playing buzzard then. xD

Welcome!... I hope you enjoy it here! ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi peeps.

Bit about me
    Male
    22 (told you I was old)
    English
    Fave starter is Mudkip

Thank
    if you are old, this girl here pushing 30 is ancient
    Haha, we've got all ages here, mostly between 13 and 40 :) So don't worry about that!

Hoenn is <33 and I loved Spell of the Unown too!

I know right, how comforting playing the old favorite pokemon games can be? Do you also play some new ones, like Sun and Moon or X and Y?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • 22 (told you I was old)
    English
    Fave starter is Mudkip

HI. Your thread title caught my eye.
    22's very young, imo lol
    but Welcome!

AND YESSSS! Another Mudkip lover! :DD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You would really think that people on Pokemon forums were younger than a lot of us here, that's for sure.

But to be fair, I was 15-ish when I joined, hahahah.

It's always lovely to meet other time fans, though! Please enjoy your time here!

Absol and Hoenn represent! ;w;

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hahaha, you think you're old. That's adorable. :') I turned 28 three days ago!

Don't worry my friend, you are among fellow older nerds here. We were all born in that time 1995-ish era that conditioned out young brains to love pokemon unconditionally well into adulthood. That and Absol is just cool as hell as far as Pokemon and backstories go. So with all that said, welcome to PC! I'm Fairy and If you ever have any questions about the forums or just want to chat, feel free to reach out! n_n

@CodeHelmet: Don't you DARE to forget my Sylveon mug and ears.

I remember saying you needed an intervention... clearly a stronger course of action may be in order :laugh-squinted: You should post your Slippers to prove I'm not lying about those. Of everything you have, that's probably the best thing you have outside of TCG.

Back