• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hey LC,

Is there any way to check the IVs of pokemon? I read through your post and word doc and don't see anything. Looking to breed!

Thanks,

Nick

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Thanks for the quick fix, LC! Not sure how this works from a coding perspective, as this is over my head and may be a ton of work for you, but is there any way you can implement the IV perfecter/EV checker NPCs from Sigma Emerald? I'm sure DraconianWing would let you borrow the code. That, or have the old guy in the Battle Frontier tell you about all of the pokemon's IVs as opposed to just the highest? IVs are still hidden (in respect to not seeing an actual value) and randomly assigned, which isn't a fault of your coding or the Theta Renev, more a fault of the Emerald base in the first place. Let me know what you think! And fantastic work on the hack - it is incredible!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    So, you wanna blame anyone, blame the people behind the broken battle engine. And probably the other reason why link battles are still broken.

Still hoping link battle is working although the battle engine upgrade doesn't updating after all :cry:

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    Hey LC,

Apparently Fennikin/Braixen/Delphox's Magician steals the item and keeps it. So I no longer have an EXP Share :-( I do not want to have to cheat to get another.

Also, it would be awesome if you added the Gen VI Functionality to the exp share.

That's all from me so far!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Thanks for your hard work!
    I'v been waiting for this for 2 years and I'm sure it's all worth
    If there is a hope there is LC

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    # Found a typo in the Rustboro city. In the mart, the south east npc says ''AntidoteS''.
    # ''Smack Down'' attack move has no animation.
    # Pokemon battle stat changes all showing a ''raising'' animation.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    Hey, LCCoolJ95. I just wanted to let you know that the Bad Egg hatch can occur regardless of any cheats - I didn't enter any, I'm playing on OpenEmu, and I fear it's tied to a battle engine bug. I had my Gourgeist turn into a bad egg following a double battle with a Magmortar and Accelgor. After fainting the Magmortar, every time the Accelgor used U-Turn, a 0 hp Magmortar would come to re-take the hit and keep the Accelgor alive. As such, I focused both attacks on the Accelgor and won when it didn't U-Turn - however, my Gourgeist whom had fainted became a bad egg.

I think you should give some of the users who claim that this occurred without cheats the credit instead of discounting the event - maybe there's a way to fix this, but you shouldn't "forgive" users who didn't cheat to begin with.

Best,

- Cooke.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Can't evolve Sneasel and Gligar. I tried quick claw at night and moon stone, does not work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Hi does anyone know the cheat code for mega stones? because when i play the battle frontier and stop the match halfway, my items all disappear, including the stones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    is there a simpler version of the guide? all the images and formatting on almost 400 pages is difficult for my older computer to load. not to mention, who really needs all this information for playing emerald? besides all the added pokemon and wormhole locations, it's still the base game

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    is there a simpler version of the guide? all the images and formatting on almost 400 pages is difficult for my older computer to load. not to mention, who really needs all this information for playing emerald? besides all the added pokemon and wormhole locations, it's still the base game
    I would recommend opening the file with Google Docs and then downloading as PDF. Much faster to render and search through.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Even though I really love this romhack, I have to ask, was it really necessary to delete the ability of erasing your HMs without the move deleter? That, in my opinion is one of the best things Theta Emerald EX had, and now it's gone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Even though I really love this romhack, I have to ask, was it really necessary to delete the ability of erasing your HMs without the move deleter? That, in my opinion is one of the best things Theta Emerald EX had, and now it's gone.

You can actually change that feature back. 'Hex Helper Double Oh' Will add it back, just by checking a box. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I had my Gourgeist turn into a bad egg following a double battle with a Magmortar and Accelgor. After fainting the Magmortar, every time the Accelgor used U-Turn, a 0 hp Magmortar would come to re-take the hit and keep the Accelgor alive. As such, I focused both attacks on the Accelgor and won when it didn't U-Turn - however, my Gourgeist whom had fainted became a bad egg.

That also happened in Theta Emerald EX. Since Accelgor is so speedy, it becomes a problem. If you choose to battle them individually, it will avoid the glitch all together.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2019
    After you change Rotom's form, every Pokemon in the game suddenly become Shiny, except the ones in your party.

And then, if you revert Rotom back to the normal form, every Pokemon in the game turn back to normal as well! That's weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    A question: How does Exp. Share gains exp for off-battle pokémons? I thought it was 50% of in-battle pokémon for each pokémons in gen 6 & 7. But apparently it was reduced when I played. It slows the pace for leveling up, so it takes me more time to retrain my team. If it counts a issue please fix it.🙏

Back