• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    I'm having an issue with the first Rival Battle. It goes black, and the sound still plays.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey ya, dude! Found another bug: trying to get Azelf, in Valor Cavern, when I enter the portal, it redirects to Verity Cavern, where Mesprit is. So, Azelf is uncatchable. Can you fix this, please?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    F Theta Emerald Renev i lost my Staraptor to a bad egg dumbass -______- guys don't play this game because a bad egg will randomly spawn and get rid of one of your pokemon

Happened to me once too... My Gardevoir was turned into a bad egg as well. There are quite some bugs in the final release... should have had more beta tests.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    Should i give this game a chance or no?
    I believe, No one forcing you to play this rom from the start
    Its a legit your decision
    If you don't wanna play it, just move on, done

... Just use save stats.
    I had the same thing happen to me, but I think it happened because of my Mawile randomly mega evolving in a double battle past Mauville (I did not have my Mega Ring yet), turning my Venonat into a Bad Egg. Savestats fixed that though.

No need to salt the feck out over something that can easily be avoided, lol.

Exactly my thoughts haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Don't mean to be rude, but you do realize that not everyone will be able to open the documentation for the hack, right? So could you maybe make the documentation a little more accessible? (i.e. Making it a Google Doc instead of a Word Doc) And again, I say this with the upmost respect; I think your hack is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I believe, No one forcing you to play this rom from the start
    Its a legit your decision
    If you don't wanna play it, just move on, done

Luckily i saved before the bad egg glitch lol

Exactly my thoughts haha

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I'm still pissed off after losing my staraptor though i might not play this game ever again just because of that and i didn't use cheats at all -_____- Rip one of my hacked roms of the year now it is the worst of the year Theta Emerald EX is by far better than this piece of shit welp its time to report this crap to the moderator

One thing i have to say about the creator of this hack, though i'm not beta testing it... he is trying to work on the glitches. I would give him a chance, i mean come on.. it's his choice what he decides to do when it comes to rom hacking, it's his hobby after all.

I understand you're ticked because of a Bad EGG thing in a ROM hack without touching cheats, but this is simply one of bugs/glitches that can occur in ROM hacks.. idk what to tell you.

... but i honestly don't see how muddying up his thread is gonna give the ROM hacker the time needed to be able to fix it either, just saying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    One thing i have to say about the creator of this hack, though i'm not beta testing it... he is trying to work on the glitches. I would give him a chance, i mean come on.. it's his choice what he decides to do when it comes to rom hacking, it's his hobby after all.

I understand you're ticked because of a Bad EGG thing in a ROM hack without touching cheats, but this is simply one of bugs/glitches that can occur in ROM hacks.. idk what to tell you.

... but i honestly don't see how muddying up his thread is gonna give the ROM hacker the time needed to be able to fix it either, just saying.

I guess i can its not really the creator's fault but it just ticks me off because for once i didn't use cheats and yet it turns into a bad egg

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I guess i can its not really the creator's fault but it just ticks me off because for once i didn't use cheats and yet it turns into a bad egg

Just in stock Emerald.. it used to tick me off to no end. heck, when I cheat test Emerald hacks.. I don't even use cheats to do it, i just glitch in a Bad EGG. It could be from the update, but give him the chance to try to fix it.. it's not like the bad egg was intentional. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Does anyone know if the breeding mechanics is updated as of gen 6? Cus i know the theta emerald ex does not have

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • Happened to me once too... My Gardevoir was turned into a bad egg as well. There are quite some bugs in the final release... should have had more beta tests.
    There were beta tests...EXTENSIVE beta tests. A good portion of bugs were fixed, but there were some I missed. There might be some in this release that I forgot to look at, but it's fine, there's no such thing as a perfect hack.

However, to anyone getting bad eggs, especially to that Fuggle Nugget, Paul4 crap talking this game, none of my beta testers have encounter such a bug. If you have, you must have been cheating. That includes anyone getting a bad egg, you must be using some form of cheating. But, it's fine, all is forgiven :)

THANKSGIVING UPDATE:
    Game has been updated to v2.2, fixed the teleportation glitch where you couldn't go to Valor Cavern, and some ability names were cut off, that has been fixed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be prepared for some ULTRA new stuff coming in the future with this game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    How to evolve kirlia into gallade? Shiny stone is not mentioned in document

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • I know multiple games that use a Moon Stone in place of a Shiny Stone to evolve Kirlia into Gallade. My guess is Renev does the same.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Awesome job, LCCoolJ95! Haven't found more glitches. Seems quite good for completion. Also, a suggestion: would you mind putting the Training Cave in the beginning of the game? You see, it would help a lot training before you get to the Pok?mon League...

Also, great! Just finished getting all of the legendaries. Thank you very much for your effort and kindness answering for our requests.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I have a question when you wonder trade does it give you bad eggs cause on my first run of this game it did

Back