• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: RP Secret Santa 2021

Years

• Secret Santa!

It's Secret Santa time again!

In this event, the host will shuffle names and you will be secretly assigned one of the other participants. Your goal is to create a fun character to gift them full use of, whether it be only in this event or in future RPs! Once characters are created and distributed, everyone will play together in the scenario below.

The Roleplay

You've been invited to a holiday party! Or perhaps you haven't, but you're going anyway. Either way, you know that there will be gifts exchanged throughout the evening, and so in the spirit of giving, you have prepared an appropriate number of them! Or you haven't, in which case... figure something out, will you? Either way, the party is on- have fun!

Schedule

December 1 - 7: Declare your intent to participate!
    December 7: Names will be shuffled and PM'd to Secret Santas.
    December 8 - 15: Create a gift character for your assigned person!
    December 16: Characters will be distributed! Shh, don't tell anyone who you made!
    December 16 - 31: The IC will come out- RP together!
    January 1 - 3: The IC will be closed and points tallied. Winners will be revealed, as will Secret Santas!

You will be assigned points based on your participation in the IC thread! Have fun and try to incorporate these things if you would like to win a prize!

Solo Post - 1 Point
    Gift Exchange With NPC - 1 Point
    Joint Post - 2 Points
    Gift Exchange With Player - 3 Points

Top scorer will receive a complete art piece from an RP mod! Second place will receive a sketch! Please allow up to 365 days for delivery; we try our best but sometimes Things Happen.

Rules

- All RPT rules apply
    - This RP will be rated T
    - No godmodding or bunnying
    - Players are free to add present-delivering scenario's without consulting the GMs
    - Characters can't use CSS. All characters will be delivered in the same CSS, so it won't give away who made the character.
    - Signing up and failing to create a character without giving notice will get you kicked out. If you're not able to create a character before the deadline, and still want to participate, please tell Aquacorde or Sapphire Rose or gimmepie.
    - Do not reveal which character you made until after the event is over!
    - All further questions should be directed to Aquacorde, Sapphire Rose or gimmepie

Participants

• Machomuu
    • Foxrally
    • Dragon
    • Flowerchild
    • Cubeth
    • Eleanor
    • Janp
    • Hyzenthlay

Credits: Rowlet art | Silvally and Gladion art

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years

• Current Objective: State your intent
    Please include a short "wishlist" with your statement to help guide the person who draws your name. We want everyone to play and have fun, and if you get a character you are uncomfortable with, then you inevitably won't do that! So include general guidelines such as "female character" or "no alcohol mentions". Try to keep it as short as possible, though, to allow your Secret Santa to be super creative!​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alrighty, I'm in~
    - maybe someone/something cute? But I can work with almost anything/anyone :3
    - just nothing too toxic/gross/suggestive please ;v;

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i'll do it. i want someone cute but evil >:) but like anime evil, not real life awful person evil. does that make sense?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    hi im joining c:
    i want chaos!! but i don't want to play an awful/disgusting person either just... good chaos

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm sorta busy this month but I'll try which probably means, if you have to make me a character, don't get too attached to them...
    I tried to think about what I'd like but there's nothing specific that comes to mind... just make something cute and fun I guess :woop: I'll add later if I find something!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'd like to give this a try, it might help fix my role-play slump and get me back into writing!

Wishlist:
    - Something out of the ordinary, preferably larger than life!
    - This means d r a m a
    - Preferably male but I'll allow anything if my Secret Santa has the inspiration for it

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Current Objective: Character Creation
    You have all now received a PM letting you know who to make a character for. It's time to go nuts and get creative, we want to make sure everyone has a lot of fun with this. Just remember to check people's wishlists in their posts before you get started. And don't tell them you're making their character!

Have fun!​

Years
  • Spoiler:

Don't forget guys, there's not much longer to get your characters in!

Years
  • Spoiler:

Okay, characters are in and here they are! The IC will be up very shortly over in Roleplay Stage, so keep an eye out for the thread or the link to be posted in here. Remember, do not reveal which character you made yet and have fun with this quirky bunch!

Spoiler: Machomuu's Character
    Name: Yūrei Tanaka
    Aliases: "Yu"
    Gender/Pronouns: Female/They

Appearence: [CLICK!] A teenage girl with brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair toned skin. Mainly she's seen in her school uniform: a royal blue blazer over her white dress shirt that is accessorized with a red ribbon. She also wears her school's styled pladed skirt, long black socks, and black shoes. Her school bag is green and small, but still enough to carry everything she needs for classes.

Personality: She's best described as a cheerful, curious, and optimistic yet impulsive and determined girl. As Yu is very social, kind, and truly compassionate, people are often drawn to her happy disposition. Her impuslive nature can get her into trouble; she'll recklessly challenge herself to overcome obstacles that seem too much for her, and her impuslive thinking can affect the other people around them too.

History/Ghost Files #1: Growing up, she was able to see things that no one else saw. When she tried telling about them to her parents, they casually just shrug it off and claimed that Yu's eyes were playing tricks on her. One day, while she snuck into school at night to recover her forgotten notebook, she saw a wondering figure wondering about the halls. It was a young girl - one that Yu did not recgonize - who was crying all by herself. When Yu approached the figure, and asked her what was wrong, she immediately noticed one particular thing about her after the girl ran away from Yu - going right through the nearby wall. She was not human, but a ghost. Still, a curious, and concerned girl that she was, Yu went to search for her, and while she was on her search, she noticed, and picked up something interesting: it was a photo that was sitting on the floor, one of the principal of the school, and the same girl that Yu came acrossed...

Finally, Yu encounters the spirit once again, but this time, she showed the photo to the girl. The girl noticed the man in the photo immediately, it was her father, and this was taken a couple of years ago. She explained that years ago, she was a student of this school, but when her classmates found out about her family, they grew jealous of her, and no one wanted to be around her. As well as lonely and depressed, she was frail and very sickly, so more often, she would have to skip school days. She eventually subcommed to her illness, but wondered as a spirit, watching all the other students in the school become friends and play together. Above all else, she wished that she had a friend... but that dream was soon realized as Yu put out her hand in front of her, declaring with a wide smile that she will become her very first friend. The spirit cried tears of joy, and when she reached to carefully grab Yu's hand, she started to glow. Yu watched as the glowing spirit started to dissapear. She explained that she was finally able to move on... in peace. But before she finall vanished, she gave Yu a wide smile. As her parting words, she thanked Yu for her friendship, and it was one that she was going to keep.... forever.

After the events, Yu had finally realized one thing: spirits and ghosts exists... and even from her childhood, she was able to see them. Perhaps there was more out there? If that was the case, there might be more who are looking to move on in peace like the one she had met. It was then she decided: if she had the power to see them, was going to search for them. This was her first step on becoming Yūrei Tanaka: Spirit Detective.

Spoiler: Foxrally's Character
    Name: Rob Hollick
    Pronouns: He / Him

Rob is a tall and physically imponent man, if you came here uninvited like him, you might as well believe he is this party's host. He has short black hair, small brown eyes and always has a smile on his face that gives the impression that he is either an egocentric idiot or the person with the most self esteem in the party, the fact that he's wearing his best suit right now just adds to that illusion. Regardless, he's pretty good looking, according to most people at least.

Rob likes taking care of his appearance, but despite all that and the smug smile he always has on his face, he is actually a pretty chill and friendly guy. However, he can be very impatient if he is being ignored about something important and might actually put on a whole scene for the sake of being listened to.

He is always carrying a picture of his wife and his dog in his wallet (taken by himself). Absolutely nobody cares about them (except maybe the dog), but he still loves them a too much and likes showing them to everyone he gets into a friendly conversation with, telling them different stories about either, like how he met his wife, or that one time the dog almost ate the whole New Years' Eve dinner four years ago. He has a problem with repeating the same details in his stories over and over, though, and while it can be annoying for some, he will be a bit embarrassed if it's pointed out.

He works as a photographer and was supposed to go to another event now to do his job, but he ran over a beer bottle while driving and now needs a replacement for the front right wheel, which he doesn't have. Thankfully he has a replacement to go to that one event and cover for him, but he still needs a new wheel, or someone to give him a ride back home. He's hopefully gone by the time the gift giveaway takes place too, because he's terrible at improvising, but he can always take some pictures for free (or charge half the price as usual, since he just lost his job), if needed be.

Spoiler: Dragon's Character
    Name: Yvonne Brandy
    Stage Name: Ivy

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: Yvonne is tiny. She is short for her age, as she is only 165 cm (5′ 5″) tall, and weights 56.6 kg (125 lbs). She has long dark brown hair that she usually wears all combed on one side. Sometimes, they can even cover half of her face, which she doesn't mind. She has a hazelnut eyes. She wears bunch of bracelets on her hands and is rarely seen without black painted nails. She loves big circle earings, but she often wears a cross-shaped earings, while on stage.

Being a high schooler, she usually wears regular jeans or shorts and a single-coloured top tank. While on stage performing as Ivy, her outfit gets more crazy. From a goth-themed dress to army uniform, she picks her outfits to complement her songs.

Her guilty pleasure are princess dresses. She loves them so much and she enver misses an opportunity to wear them on photoshoots.

Personality: Even though she is a rising rockstar, Yvonne is no extrovert. She prefers to be alone and doesn't actively seek company. She would rather stay home and read a book or write a new song, than go out and party. She tries really hard to keep good grades and study often in her free time. She also likes fashion and makes her own outfits for the show.

Her personality changes a little bit, when she takes on Ivy persona. Ivy is more carefree, outgoing and more assertive. As Ivy, she can get drunk and do things Yvonne wouldn't even think of, much like lyrics in some of her songs say.

Background: Yvonne comes from a family of two teachers. Ever since she was young, she enjoyed singing. Her parents supported her and made everything they could for Yvonne to be able to pursue her dream of becoming a famous singer.

When she was 15, she formed a band named Summer Snowdrops with her childhood friends Tom Wood and Filip Hudson. They decided to each pick a flower-themed stage nickname and Yvonne picked Ivy, because it's an ordinary flower. They slowly made name for themselves in their hometown. It didn't take long after that and they were invited to the biggest rock festival in the country and soon, they became national stars.

But Yvonne is still a regular high schooler. Or she would love to be. Her fame caught up to her and it seems like she meets new die hard fan or enemy with each step. It got hard for her to make friends, so she just sticks with Tom, Filip and her best friend Lenka, who is supportive of her and often hangs out with her in the backstage before each show.

With her 18. birthday quickly approaching, she is wondering who she really is. Is she more Yvonne or Ivy? Can she be Yvonne and still be famous singer? Or do people just like her other persona?

Spoiler: Flowerchild's Character
    Name: Dr. (pending) Tytanium 'Ty' Steele

Appearance: A slender, effeminate scientist who carries himself with all the class a future world leader should. He is a big fan of long hair and clothing, sporting flowing silver hair and is always seen wearing some sort of longcoat-like garment (if not an actual lab coat, a very elegant winter coat). He is very careful not to get his expensive shoes dirty.

Partner Pokémon: Quack the Meltan. Quack a clumsy, lone Meltan that Dr. Ty found while walking to work one day, and has been unable to find any more to turn it into a Melmetal. It is a largely useless Pokemon battle or utility-wise, but Ty keeps it around in the hopes he can find more of its kind and create the unstoppable Melmetal. Quack's only known moves are Headbutt and Steel Beam, and is known to often miss both.

Personality: Dr. (pending) Steele is a classy but arrogant man, bent on word domination through the terrifying power of steel-types. Ty believes that since most of humanity's structures are built with metal, he can effectively control the world if he develops a way to control this metal at will. He has so far been unsuccessful. His doctorate research paper focuses on this study, and the Sinnoh Technical board of Encountered & Emerging Lines of Steel-types (STEEL) has rejected his thesis twice now. As such, he has grown even more bitter towards anyone he thinks is more successful than himself, and is quick to dismiss anyone he can't immediately show off his achievements to.

Dislikes: Other researchers, bugs, spicy food

Spoiler: Cubeth's Character
    Selena Jansen and Lily Brooks

###

*walks up to a large mirror*

So… you're Selena Jansen now. Sally, for friends.

You look stunning. You have that long sand brown hair reaching past your shoulders, those confident grey eyes, that makeup perfectly on point. In case they ask, you're 5'11'' and that's not enough. You're wearing some proper haute couture items tonight, like that sleek Little Black Dress, those heels, that handbag and that silver bracelet. That alone is worth being excited about.

You're a confident young woman (you turned 20 just a few days ago) who wants to work in tourism, but is not afraid to aim for diplomacy. You're usually calm and well-mannered, but like everyone, you have a wild side. You have quite a few friends and contacts you've made gifts for, which is why you're so so happy you were invited. Let's be real, you probably have that "productive mindsets can get you anywhere" thing too, because of course you do.

*facepalms*

Fake it 'til you make it, they say. But acting like someone else through and through is seriously hard. Turns out this all started when the real Sally got ill. She needed one of her besties to deliver all her gifts to the party she was invited to, but our group decided to go all out and have one of us pretend to be Selena. That being none other than me because I look and sound the closest to her. Height, skin tone, voice, whatever.

This will be fine, I said then. Sally knows about it, she's fine with it too. We're the perfect age for trying this out, let's have some fun.

I gotta say, I was also interested to play the part for a bit and see what it's like to be the cool successful girl. I am getting more anxious by the minute though, and the more I look at "myself" in this mirror, the closer I am to eating back all my words. I'm a simple girl, I don't like being outside my comfort zone. I'm better off avoiding trouble if I can.

This hair is a wig because my actual hair is styled in a jet black, messy pixie cut. The eyes I have are brown so I need to wear special contacts. All my clothes and jewelry are technically Selena's stuff because this is not my style to begin with. Yes I want my sweaters back.

I also know nothing about politics and diplomacy and I definitely don't talk like Sally. She says she likes to hang out with me when she needs a break from acting posh and wants to be more wild, well. I'm like that all. the. time.

*nods to herself in the mirror*

I'm taking some of my clothes to the party. I'll wear them when I feel tired of playing the part or I get found out, and I'll hope they let me stay. If I can't be Selena anymore, may as well be myself.

Lily Brooks is my name.

Spoiler: Eleanor's Character
    343731-5y-Nvpg-Y0.png

Gender: They don't have an assigned gender (use pronouns they/them) and gender overall confuses them. However, their anatomy is similar to human females.

Name: Elfie. That's all, just Elfie. Maybe they'll adopt a surname when they figure out surnames exist.

Appearance: Elfie looks exactly like they do in the picture. (Although they are actually hairless; the hair is just a wig they got from a dress-up store... hopefully it doesn't come off too easy.) They are around 160cm tall with a skinny frame. As you can see, they're pretty bad at hiding their identity as an alien. They look kinda... sus.

They're not sensitive to cold, so they can wear just about anything. Their pointed ears would raise a lot more eyebrows if Christmas wasn't associated with elves. Oh, and those antlers? Elfie gets lots of compliments on those for how real they look. They take the compliments in earnest, replying with something like, "Thank you human bean, I am certain yours will grow soon too!" They're real antlers, after all.

Most people assume Elfie's greyish complexion is a result of the freezing cold and poor health, but this of course is Elfie's natural skin tone.

Personality & history: Elfie refers to themselves in third person, which would get pretty obnoxious if Elfie wasn't so innocent and freaking adorable.

They are pretty clumsy and clueless, it makes you wonder why they were chosen to investigate Earth and its human customs to begin with. Elfie picks up human habits and uses them in all the wrong ways. For instance, someone gave them the middle finger when Elfie tried to cross the road during a green light. Now Elfie happily greets everyone with the same gesture and a big guilt-free smile on their face.

Elfie's history as an alien will be left to the imagination to offer more creative freedom.

Some other words to describe Elfie are: friendly, curious, oddball, dumb-in-a-cute-way, free-speaking, forgetful, bad at directions.

How did Elfie find themselves at the Christmas party? Well, they sort of just... stumbled into it, uninvited. Gawking at everything. Then Elfie discovers there's this whole "gift-giving" ceremony they're expected to take part in! How do they get around this? Will they find something to give? That's up to you, player!

Spoiler: Janp's Character
    Name: Grookles Flex

It's that time of year again, and for Grookles that means exactly one thing: short story writing! Every year Grookles enters the "Brains Over Brawn Decathlon"- though the name is a bit of a red herring. There's nothing athletic about the event, it has its name in part because it rhymes but also because the purpose is to instill the idea in disabled children and teenagers that physical ability is not the only path to achievement. Flex finds this sentiment very inspiring, and so he often spends his Decembers gathering inspiration through binging novella to the dulcet tones of Christmas playlists on Spotify and binging Netflix shows during his free time...all the while trying to achieve a new high speed on the treadmill and packing in protein bars.

In fact, it's almost ironic that Grookles participates in this writing competition at all as he generally tends to be one of the larger people in any room he enters by way of pure muscle mass. He is, in fact, a hulking giant by way of width and seeing the man perform pushups, raise himself up, lick his thumb and turn the page of the book below him seems almost comical, especially as his long mane of thick brown hair acted like a curtain between him and any would-be onlookers. The reality is, however, that he only believes that no matter how much of a titan he may be, that alone won't make him happy. That he can even spend all of the time that he does writing, working out, and indulging in creative research is because he doesn't really have anyone to spend the Christmas season with. To him, there would be no better way to spend the Christmas season than to give back in the only way he felt he could, using his big ol' underutilized brain that was filled with dorky ideas kids might like. His mom always did say he got along with children so well because he felt like a big kid wearing inflatable muscles.

This year, however, Grookles was thrown off of his plan. He was invited to a Christmas party, and that never happens. It NEVER happens. It was, by chance, by an old friend from high school. She messaged him out of the blue, saying that she knew he wasn't busy and she missed that immediately recognizable Brooklyn accent he always tried to cover up out of embarrassment. Initially, he'd planned to ignore it. After all, the last week before Christmas was supposed to be when he devoted his time to writing the short story in full. In the end, though, he reconsidered, realizing it'd been too long since he'd received a gift from another human being that wasn't his parents sending him food gift cards and asking if he was eating alright. All he'd to do now was do some last minute Christmas shopping, bake some of his apartment-famous Ginger Jocks (which are just homemade gingerbread cookies with a bit more protein than usual), and crunch down to meet the competition deadline.

Spoiler: Hyzenthlay's Character
    Moonblossom

Appearance: Tall, lanky. Mixed race (white/asian). Handsome face. Brown eyes, aquiline nose. Hair is dyed blond and styled in a mohawk (sides only partially shaved). Beard is short and also dyed blond. Unfashionable (clothes do not match).

Who is Moonblossom? A wanderer, a vagrant, a storyteller [dubious], a poet [citation needed], a household name for thousands [to their dismay]. He is, sources agree, the most musically inept bard on the continent of Icthaya.

How did he become famous, if not for skill? Luck, mostly. Despite never really setting a destination for his wanderings, he's managed to stumble into dozens of important events firsthand — heroes slaying dragons, magic swords being pulled from stones, wars between kingdoms, the works. In isolated areas of the world, hearing the latest Moonblossom song often serves as legitimate news on important events, as he always somehow manages to arrive at the scene and compose his "music" long before more prosaic sources can report on the situation.

Moonblossom, not being an idiot, is well aware of his lack of skill in his chosen career. Despite that, he's philosophical about this limitation, very much taking an "all publicity is good publicity" approach and enjoying the journey without worrying too much about improving his music.

As a person, Moonblossom is a relaxed and good-natured soul. He's easy to get along with and always open for companions to travel with. He's a good storyteller, as long as a fellow traveller can convince him to just tell his stories normally instead of singing them. He can jump from one topic of conversation to another in a flash, and is known for being gullible. Despite this, he does try to be a good friend and has been known to share nuggets of uncharacteristically wise advise when a friend is in need.

So now I've been describing this clearly fantasy character for four paragraphs, and you're probably wondering how this person is going to a Christmas party with whatever other modern characters are gonna be there. Well, on his latest journey Moonblossom stumbled into a demonic portal left over from the failed invasion of Icthaya by the Shadowlord Ix. Leftover portals are liable to send one to a completely random destination anywhere in the multiverse, something Moonblossom discovers as he walks out the other side into a PokéCommunity Roleplay Corner Secret Santa event. He has no idea what Christmas is, who any of these people are, or what he's supposed to do, but he knows when this is over it will make a song to remember!

In case he decides to give out gifts, he's currently equipped with:

- Lute (out of tune)
    - Flute
    - Conductor's baton
    - Lesser magic sword (given as a gift by the hero whom he assisted in retrieving the greater magic sword)
    - Enchanted violin (can be transformed into a viola or cello by speaking the elvish word for "🥺")

Years

• Current Objective: Showtime!
    The IC thread is up here. It's time to bring this colourful cast of characters you have been provided with to life. Remember to post as much as you can to have the best odds of winning some of that sweet RP Mod Art™!​

Years
  • Spoiler:

Don't forget about this! The clock is ticking!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hi everyone! Thanks for participating in this year's Secret Santa! We didn't have much action in the IC thread but y'know, that's okay- the main point is giving each other the gift of a new character. :) I hope even if you didn't find a way to fit them into this scenario, you can use them in future writing!

But, even though the IC isn't the main point, we still want it to be good and fun! So what's up, y'all? What went wonky this year? Did you just not have time during the busy holiday season this year? Was the scenario not something you felt you could work with? The ideal was to JP and interact with other characters- did JPs fall through? Would you prefer more structure in some way? What changes can we make to this format so you would be more likely to write?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My fault really; IIIII kinda lost track of time; the only time I had to write during that time was during the late evenings for me when I was dead tired from work, buuut, in terms of prompts it wasn't that tough. I was just like, 'I'll write it later, I'll write it later' - I kinda put it off writing too much by the time the deadline kinda came out, I was at a I knew I forgotten something approach...

But, I will use my character in future scenarios - I wrote up a small introduction for them!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I don't really know if something can be done at all when it comes to giving people more time considering holidays are, for most people, busy times, and both Anna and loomsie know full well I also had like 5 million assignments due for this month, so there's not much that can be done on that regard since it depends mostly on how we administrate our time.

Something I think is necessary is letting us know what timezone we are working with, though. Like I think we were working on the Australian one, considering we had to send our chars to GP, but I didn't know that when I woke up the 14th to his msg telling me time was running out and I thought I still had a whole day and ended up rushing things a bit. It's something that goes back to the time administration thing as well.

The prompt itself was pretty easy to work with imo, I think it was easier than last year's, actually. My character was pretty fun as well, even if I could barely even write as her for the reason stated above (I have some ideas on who could've made her too hehe).

Also if these events are meant to be jp focused, is there a reason why we didn't have a discord server/group chat of some kind to organize things better? I think it's easier to know everyone else and their takes on their characters that way, and we could also help each other out if someone is stuck and/or doesn't know what to do with the prompt. RP is about collaborative writing, so I don't see why this wouldn't work :thinkrem:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I feel really bad I couldn't manage at least one post - between busy holidays, chronic sleep deprivation and then falling sick on the last day, I just lacked the energy to take any initiative with this! Whoever my secret santa is, I want them to know that I really like my character and will definitely use Moonblossom in future writing, one way or another! Just imagining how the post would go was super fun. ^ ^

As for the prompt, I did struggle a bit. That's because I am not very good with loose prompts and need to picture my environment in detail, but I also don't want to retcon things in my description, if that makes sense. So I hesitated a bit, waiting for somebody else to make the first move so I could bounce off of that.

I also agree with Cube: a Discord server would be super beneficial in future, since JPs seemed to be taking place behind the scenes and there was no way of knowing what's going, really!

Years
  • I was too afraid to be the first one to post, so I was waiting for someone to post their stuff first. But that happened way too late and I wasn't able to finish up my own post in time.

I love my character and will use it somewhere. It's not a kind of character I could come up with, but he's charming and sounds like a fun character to play.

Back