• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2020
So... I was under the impression that there was steady progress in the game.
I got a mystery gift victini at Lv. 50 isn't that a little overpowered for Sioux Town?

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is a wonderful game so far! I cant say I have had thebopprotunity to get very far but so far the story, graphics and everything else are wonderful. :)

Question, did anyone ever notice on the female player OW sprite has a little black bar that floats above it? It's just sorta there and i even noticed it in the screen shots with her character so I know it's not just my version.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
k so about the post earlier i did actually manage to find a scyther on route 6, it was my first wild encounter there so i thought well let's look for a higher level one but after that it has been literally 3 hours without finding a single scyther!
Is it extremely rare on this route or is there a time frame for it
Also does anyone know if we can find a scyther anywhere else or even a scizor will do or do i just kerp on searching on route 6
if anybody knows then please reply

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Alright so, i love the game, dont get me wrong. I have some slight issues though. 1. The EXP share doesnt work in the way it's supposed to. The EXP Share should give all of the pokemon some EXP, not just one. 2. I got stuck in an animation, which i couldnt leave, but it was right as i was saving my game. Now i have to start over after being NEAR THE END. I will either post another reply or edit this one( if possible) When i find more Issues i have.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
I have a little question to JokerBen concerning an evolution method! I want to play a full steel-team, namely steelix, scizor (was really hard to find on route 5, I guess 1% encounter chance), magneton, skarmory and nosepass. nosepass and magneton usually evolve by leveling up in certain places. question is: is there such a place in the game or do they evolve by reaching a certain level or is there no evolution for them?
thx in advance! ;)

Years
Finally decided to try this game after having passed it up originally due to there not being a Pokemon location list. So far I have found my favorites among the 200 Pokemon said to be in this game, so I'm just slightly kicking myself for not picking this up earlier. Just a few notes:

1. I understand the Fairy type is intended to be in this game, but it appears to be buggy. The missing Fairy icon was already reported before, just saying that it's still not in. I also know that the Fairy type is not fully in since Pursuit did normal damage to my Azumarill, even though Azumarill is part Fairy.

2. It was interesting to run into level 20+ Pokemon just after seeing what was south of the first gym. At this point my Pokemon was still at level 7 (I had been avoiding battles to try to catch some other Pokemon first). I don't like the idea of having areas blocked off due to lack of story or gym progress, but that surprised me a little to see trainers that powerful early on.

3. The first gym leader was underwhelming. It is supposed to be a grass gym, but the trainer had a Rattata among the group. I was expecting something a little more fitting, maybe even the final Pokemon being Bayleef or Weepingbell instead of another Bellsprout. Considering the gyms can initially be skipped, I guess they aren't meant to be that much of an obstacle to get through, though.

4. Natures don't seem to be properly displayed in the stats section, just always shows Attack being red and Special Attack being blue. I'm thinking they otherwise are working, though.

Going to explore more of Route 3 now (I stopped after coming across a trainer with a Pichu, and I knew that meant Pichu was obtainable at this point, so I went back and caught one).

EDIT: Where is the attendant that will exchange coins for prizes in the Game Corner? I see five npcs on the back row, going from left to right: lottery, welcome attendant, money for coins exchange, triple triad rules, and triple triad shop (with money instead of coins).

Last edited:

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
thx to TailsMK4 for his list (i was too lazy to write all that), I just want to add a few thing:
ad 1. I made it through the fairy gym and noticed, that the fairy type itself isn't buggy, just the pokemon, who weren't fairy in the first place, like MR. Mime and Azumarill, aren't fairies, since my steel-attacks hit Sylveon very effective, but not Mr. Mime, and Azumarill had a resistance!
ad 2. directly after you get the Hm Surf you can go back to a cave with Pokemon levels from 60 to 65, while the average levels at this point are from 30 to 35!
own point: one has to play without the move animations because a few of them cause an error, meaning that the attack isn't performed and the health bars of your enemies disappear! So far these attacks are Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon and Shadow Ball, but there probably are more!
Edit: I don't know why, but my Steelix can't learn Gyro Ball from the Move Tutor, since it isn't listed! Every other move is there and instead I learned my Scizor Bullet Punch.
Question is: Isn't Gyro Ball in the game or is it a bug? I'm asking because it's the best steel move for Steelix!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Not related to the game at all, but why did you make your intro post practically unreadable?
I mean the setup looks good, but just the text being near white makes me say fuck this.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Not related to the game at all, but why did you make your intro post practically unreadable?
I mean the setup looks good, but just the text being near white makes me say **** this.
I don't see what you mean? Look at the attached pictures.
c33tzff.jpg

w2zowA0.jpg

As for all above-mentioned bugs, I've taken a hiatus from attending to this game due to a career opportunity in my personal life that I absolutely could not pass up. Actually, this happened about 6 months ago but I am now posting it.

Obviously, this opportunity is a grand one and is consuming a lot of my time. However, my schedule should free up after the New Year to get some kinks in this game figured out.

I skimmed through some reports and it looks ("looks" is relative) to be fully playable despite some cosmetic bugs. I could be wrong because up to this point, I've been skimming. I'll take a fresh look at everything when my schedule clears up.

Last edited:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
thx to TailsMK4 for his list (i was too lazy to write all that), I just want to add a few thing:
ad 1. I made it through the fairy gym and noticed, that the fairy type itself isn't buggy, just the pokemon, who weren't fairy in the first place, like MR. Mime and Azumarill, aren't fairies, since my steel-attacks hit Sylveon very effective, but not Mr. Mime, and Azumarill had a resistance!
ad 2. directly after you get the Hm Surf you can go back to a cave with Pokemon levels from 60 to 65, while the average levels at this point are from 30 to 35!
own point: one has to play without the move animations because a few of them cause an error, meaning that the attack isn't performed and the health bars of your enemies disappear! So far these attacks are Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon and Shadow Ball, but there probably are more!
Edit: I don't know why, but my Steelix can't learn Gyro Ball from the Move Tutor, since it isn't listed! Every other move is there and instead I learned my Scizor Bullet Punch.
Question is: Isn't Gyro Ball in the game or is it a bug? I'm asking because it's the best steel move for Steelix!

Finally decided to try this game after having passed it up originally due to there not being a Pokemon location list. So far I have found my favorites among the 200 Pokemon said to be in this game, so I'm just slightly kicking myself for not picking this up earlier. Just a few notes:

1. I understand the Fairy type is intended to be in this game, but it appears to be buggy. The missing Fairy icon was already reported before, just saying that it's still not in. I also know that the Fairy type is not fully in since Pursuit did normal damage to my Azumarill, even though Azumarill is part Fairy.

2. It was interesting to run into level 20+ Pokemon just after seeing what was south of the first gym. At this point my Pokemon was still at level 7 (I had been avoiding battles to try to catch some other Pokemon first). I don't like the idea of having areas blocked off due to lack of story or gym progress, but that surprised me a little to see trainers that powerful early on.

3. The first gym leader was underwhelming. It is supposed to be a grass gym, but the trainer had a Rattata among the group. I was expecting something a little more fitting, maybe even the final Pokemon being Bayleef or Weepingbell instead of another Bellsprout. Considering the gyms can initially be skipped, I guess they aren't meant to be that much of an obstacle to get through, though.

4. Natures don't seem to be properly displayed in the stats section, just always shows Attack being red and Special Attack being blue. I'm thinking they otherwise are working, though.

Going to explore more of Route 3 now (I stopped after coming across a trainer with a Pichu, and I knew that meant Pichu was obtainable at this point, so I went back and caught one).

EDIT: Where is the attendant that will exchange coins for prizes in the Game Corner? I see five npcs on the back row, going from left to right: lottery, welcome attendant, money for coins exchange, triple triad rules, and triple triad shop (with money instead of coins).

I have a little question to JokerBen concerning an evolution method! I want to play a full steel-team, namely steelix, scizor (was really hard to find on route 5, I guess 1% encounter chance), magneton, skarmory and nosepass. nosepass and magneton usually evolve by leveling up in certain places. question is: is there such a place in the game or do they evolve by reaching a certain level or is there no evolution for them?
thx in advance! ;)

Alright so, i love the game, dont get me wrong. I have some slight issues though. 1. The EXP share doesnt work in the way it's supposed to. The EXP Share should give all of the pokemon some EXP, not just one. 2. I got stuck in an animation, which i couldnt leave, but it was right as i was saving my game. Now i have to start over after being NEAR THE END. I will either post another reply or edit this one( if possible) When i find more Issues i have.

k so about the post earlier i did actually manage to find a scyther on route 6, it was my first wild encounter there so i thought well let's look for a higher level one but after that it has been literally 3 hours without finding a single scyther!
Is it extremely rare on this route or is there a time frame for it
Also does anyone know if we can find a scyther anywhere else or even a scizor will do or do i just kerp on searching on route 6
if anybody knows then please reply

Ummm can someone tell me where is scyther?

This is a wonderful game so far! I cant say I have had thebopprotunity to get very far but so far the story, graphics and everything else are wonderful. :)

Question, did anyone ever notice on the female player OW sprite has a little black bar that floats above it? It's just sorta there and i even noticed it in the screen shots with her character so I know it's not just my version.

Hey can anyone tell me where i can find a scyther?
Really need one
Please read the above post, I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
So I just reached the electric gym and was checking the levels of the leader's Pokemon to see how much I'd end up needing to grind to catch up (my team is somehow under-leveled by quite a bit; lv 20-23 vs lv 27+), but I received this error when the leader's Magneton tried to use Mirror Shot on my Onix.

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: Section206:5179:in `pbMoveAnimationSpecific519'undefined method `center' for #<Sprite:0x11c4a7b8>
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:6091:in `playGlobalMoveAnimation'
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:5176:in `each'
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:5176:in `pbMoveAnimationSpecific519'
(eval):1:in `playGlobalMoveAnimation'
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:88:in `eval'
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:6091:in `playGlobalMoveAnimation'
EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:88:in `pbAnimation'
PokeBattle_Battle:2378:in `pbAnimation'
PokeBattle_Move:1307:in `pbShowAnimation'
PokeBattle_Move:1270:in `pbEffect'

This seems to cause the move to fail entirely as I take no damage.

Edit: Ironically, this bug is what allowed me to sweep the gym easily using just onix. I only had it use Curse until it had +6 ATK and then swept everything with rock tomb and smack down.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen May 10, 2020
The main problem is I can only find the same pokemon and the trainers also have the same pokemon...

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Is there pokemon location list and is there mega evolution and generation 7?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2019
Why doesnt the animations of you throwing the pokeball or the moves show up for me

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
I found a bug u cant choose when ur a boy or girl u cant save u cant even change your options because u cant use arrow keys to get off of no u cant leave no you cant scroll through the options i cant play the game idk what to do

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
About when is the estimated drop date for the bug fixes? I know you said you'd have time after New Years, so it's been a little while. I'm fine waiting but depending on how long it'll be I'm debating if I should go ahead and start the game now or if the time frame will be short enough to wait for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back