Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,338 posts
11 Years
After obtaining a Zorua from one of the former Seven Sages, you can encounter Pokemon N released in the wild. They will have a special animation when you encounter them, so you probably won't miss them. Instead of the text saying wild <Pokemon> appeared! It will say wild <Pokemon> appeared?! These Pokemon can never be shiny, and have set IVs. They will always have N's ID number as well. You can obtain 14 of N's Pokemon in the wild.

What did you think of this concept? Did you capture N's Pokemon? I did do this, yes, and I thought this was a cool concept. I wish they'd bring this back at some point? Imagine how many Pokemon in the wild used to belong to another trainer.
Theme: Sakuma Sakuya
Pair: Go

Fafrir

Best Pokémon

Age 26
Female
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 43 Minutes Ago
603 posts
5.5 Years
N's Pokemon are amazing for obtaining a certain Hidden Power via breeding. :]
There still a few of N's Pokemon I haven't captured but I thought it was a neat concept. A shame the unique shine doesn't transfer over to newer gens.

Signature made by tokyodrift!

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
660 posts
2.7 Years
Oh wow! I never knew about this despite clocking in 400 hours into my White two cartridge. Really interesting bit of trivia!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Rainbow

fleeting assembly

Age 20
Female
Hyperspace
Seen 19 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,000 posts
9.7 Years
Honestly I never found one but I still think it’s one of those awesome details that makes 5 the best gen in the series. Maybe i’ll hunt for them when I next replay the games~
It's a ! What will you do?
Advertiser Content